Where do you come from?

Lol try 52°C in summer here its so hot u can feel the heat of the outside when your aircon inside the car is 17°C.

2 Likes

It’s only 35°C in Vietnam and I feel like my skin is burning. How can you live there?

Two different heats. Southwestern America has very dry heat and Vietnam is more humid than hot. The water in the air makes you sweat more in VN than in Southwestern America, despite being less hot

From a person who has lived in and visited both

1 Like

Actually, you are trying to sweat to make it cooler but the water in the air prevents your body from doing that thus making you feel like you are being burnt alive.

Or boiled or steamed :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Anything over 30°C and I’m melting, idk how you guys can do it

We are native monseiur. We can take the heat (to some extent of couse).

I’m starting to smell the onion soup cooking in the heat of Texas LMFAO

What no. I live in Texas rn and the weather is all over the place. It’s shifting all over the place from cold to warm

Wait I thought only the UK has that kind of weather. Wut?

Nah it’s pretty wacky over here. A couple years ago it was 90° F (like 32° C for you international bois) in the middle of WINTER.

What the actual??? How can it be? I thought that in the winter Texas will be snowing and stuffs?

Texas got ice once and the entire state practically shut down. Most of my family lives there and very rarely do they get “winter”

I didn’t even see snow in my life (lived mosty in southern and western US) until I moved to Maryland and now I live in the great white north :joy:

2 Likes

You’ll get use to it when you’re always experiencing it…plus if thats the temp outside right now i would just be in my room with the AC on its lowest temp :haha:

1 Like

Hell the ac comes on in my room while it is snowing

1 Like

I’m visiting PH next week so I’ll test it out the heat myself. Hopefully I’ll be able to go back home without a single sunburn…

Something I’ve noticed is that around 20C in London can be equivalent to around 30-35 in Portugal because of humidity/dryness.

2 Likes

It usually gets hot early on may its not that hot right know as my weather app says lool its 34°C according to the weather app. Plus u can also bring some sunblock. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m prepared (or so I hope). I’ve had my fair share of sunburns around here but sometimes my sunscreens are dodgy.