Where do you come from?

So I think we sometimes need to slow our lives down and learn a bit more from each other. Where do you folks come from?

1 Like

I’m from outside Toronto, how about yourself?

EDIT - After reading @Magmaw response, I thought I may elaborate. My family is Lithuanian, however fled to the US during the Holocaust. I was born in California, USA and moved all around the country before deciding to become a Canadian citizen. I currently live outside of Toronto and am still working on citizenship.

3 Likes

I’m from HCMC VN mate. My cousin is at Toronto, what a coincidence.

1 Like

Oh my god, are you serious??? I love Saigon!!!

3 Likes

“From” is a bit subjective and can mean many things -

My family is Chinese heritage even if I don’t act like it most of the time.

I was born in Toronto, Canada. I’ve also lived in Te Awanga, New Zealand and Houston, U.S.A…

My family is primarily scattered across Canada with some close relatives in Asia and the U.S.A.

I currently live in Vancouver (Canada).

4 Likes

Jkt, Id

30 chaars reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Philippines. :philippines:

3 Likes

Scotland. Born and raised.

…

2 Likes

france

yeet

5 Likes

Yes. It’s a nice place mate. I live in D7 near to D1 which is the main point of tourism.

Bonsoir monseiur Rikikoo. Comment ça va?

1 Like

Hi there mate.
Small fact: I love Scottish accent

1 Like

Georgia. No, not the state.

There are probably less than 100 players from here.

4 Likes

It’s a lesser known country. No offense but I seem to have known and not known your country. My brain is confusing

Don’t worry, 50%+ people have no idea it even exists

I just remember that there’s also another player here who’s Georgian. I forget who he is though. Lemme check my newsfeed.

:us: Born and raised in Maryland. Have also lived in North Carolina, Ohio, and Florida. Currently live and work in Tennessee.

My family is from New York City. I’m Irish on my mom’s side, Polish on my dad’s.

3 Likes

I’m have stayed in India all my life up till now and have relatives in Europe NA and Australia.

2 Likes

So you are a Polish Irish American? Nice.

:ireland: Sea tá mé.

(I’ve been in Ireland only once, and it was just for a short layover in the airport in Shannon – I want to go back and spend a few weeks there. No idea when that might be possible, but I’m trying to learn Irish in the meantime.)

2 Likes