Where do you come from?

You know I have been meaning to learn Gaeilge. I’m born in michigan raised all over and stay around michigan

2 Likes

I’m from Portugal but migrated to UK.

2 Likes

The worst city in Texas

Houston

HOOOOOOOOOOOOA

4 Likes

philippines numba wan!!!

3 Likes

Hey, what part? Went to highschool in MD

Australia owo i was born in Melbourne then lived in Perth for 2 years and am now in Canberra. My mum is English and has some welsh ancestry and my dad is Australian but apparently his dads dad came from Scotland ;w;

2 Likes

Grew up in Bowie :sunglasses: Later, I lived in Crofton and worked in Baltimore

That’s so cool. Went to high school in Hagerstown and college outside of Baltimore. Small world

1 Like

Born and raised in NY till I was 11. Then I moved to Texas. Born in the Bronx, moved to Queens, then went to Texas and lived in Bedford before currently living in Arlington

Australia. Australia/Greenland on my fathers side, Japanese on my mother’s side. I inherited my mother’s height.

The puddles of Otterland.

1 Like

Oh man – that may the be most beautiful place I’ve ever been!

2 Likes

Hit a brother up next time you visit!

2 Likes

@hazeleyes @moose that’s wild, I live in Baltimore now, and grew up in Southern MD, in Fort Washington. Played a good amount of club soccer in Bowie and Hagerstown.

Have also lived in Philly and Boston.

2 Likes

NOLA hence the name. Now in DC hence the photo.

NOLA = New Orleans, Louisiana

1 Like

Arizona

120° F (49° C) in the summer isn’t too bad. The worst part is the hot wind.

You know when you’re outside and you feel a breeze start to pick up and then you get a nice rush of cool air?
In Arizona, you feel the start of the breeze and then you wait for the cool air to come but instead the air just keeps getting hotter as it blows over you.
It’s like standing infront of a massive hair drier.

But it’s nice to be able to leave a tray of cookies on your dashboard and when school gets out you get in your car and the whole thing smells like freshly baked cookies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Born and raised in the ‘merican state of Minnesota.

1 Like

I’m having a feeling that you can pop an egg on your hood and fry it just like the guys in WW2 did.

I used to visit Arizona very frequently for family/personal reasons, the place is absolutely beautiful and a world apart from my home. I can certainly attest to the hot breezes, but man do we get one hell of a rain smell too. I think my favorite part about Arizona was the storms. I miss AZ.

2 Likes

Omg yes. Rain here is amazing.
We always joke that Phoenix is a desert shithole but it can be really beautiful sometimes.

2 Likes

How is it even possible to live at this point

2 Likes