What’s your least played Hero, and why do you choose not to play them?

Not WP Ozo. WP Ozo can wait and still mess you up. Wait out the B RB the ult. He still has SM and his basics and TRC wind up can still be used.
Baptiste his B is a zoning skill not a guaranteed stun.

1 Like

In 5v5 she forces 5 enemies to reposition. Also her Ult offers passive capabilities for the rest of her skillset too.

Samuel has the worst Ult in the game!

I’m around t6g. So I don’t think I’ll find many that know how to play wp ozo. They always go CP. But yeah, will keep that in mind when I face one. :thumbs:

WP Ozo Master Race!
Wp Ozo is very very strong.

I honestly see it very rarely these days, and most of the time when I do, my teammates have no idea what’s going on and end up getting paralyzed with fear.

Krul talks a lot. I swear he says more dialogue lines than every other hero.

The captain I play least is Lyra. I understand how effective she is, but I just cannot save anyone with her whatsoever.

The jungler I play least is Glaive. I just don’t like playing him. Most junglers I like and play often.

The carry I least play is Skye. I’m too aggressive with her, which kills me a lot, so I don’t play her. Not skilled enough with her or whatever.

Just went 8/4/9 with wp ozo in ranked vs reim saw cath.

Yeah I see what you’re saying. I like Samuels ult though. It breaks on damage but if you aim it right you can cc the support while taking out others…I’ve made a few sick plays with it

Ardan: Roams (imo) are either supposed to heal or protect, and he’s not super ideal for either.
He doesn’t have a natural heal, and his protect isn’t great, unless you’re playing cooldown (which… then he’s a useless roam…) and he’s not especially strong or powerful… I don’t know, he’s just kind of all-around bleh for me. I’ve only ever seen horrible Ardans or top tier gods, so maybe he’s an acquired taste.

Baron: I feel like he’s not worth it unless you’re in Brawl. He’s slow, his attack speed is actually 0, and his CP is essentially useless. You need to either have two human shields on you at all times, or go full glass cannon and prepare for the 4/23/5 K/D/A.

Glaive: He’s weird, because sometimes it works out, other times you loose the game 35/2. He’s kind of like Ardan; you’re either terrible or perfect at him.

Problem is a single minion hit will undo the sleep. The sleep should only be cancelled above a certain damage spike. Like 300 damage.

Whaaa? Ardan is one of the best roams in the game. Hyper mobile with crazy duribility and hyper mobile. His vanguard is ridiculous.

Haha, yeah, WP Ozo is absurd in 5v5. He doesn’t get hard countered by Lance anymore as 5v5 is far more expansive and isn’t on a bidirectional playing field and now you can bounce around in Lyra’s bulwark as long as you don’t cross the barrier.

He’s definitely getting nerfed. He has way to much sustain and the best dive in the game.

I definitely disagree with him having the best dive in the game. The fact that he has to have a minions, heroes, or cams nearby to safely dive and/or disengage with his B really limits him, especially compared to other dive heroes like Koshka and Taka who can reliably get in and out.

2 Likes

In 5v5 you can just drop a cam 1v1 as soon as you start fighting. Another reason why he’s op in 5v5. If you get a bounce on the opponent he can’t run away. If they manage to teleport to their base he’ll bounce there. His bounce technically has unlimited range.

His acrobounce is unreliable…

There’s definitely a skill cap, but it’s certainly reliable.

Bounce

Captain: Lyra
I find her kit boring, just stand there healing whoever got hit even once
Lane: kestrel and Gwen
For kestrel her kit seems unfair to me, and for Gwen its like betraying Ringo, which is one of my favourites heroes.
Jungle: pateto
Her sounds are annoying, her play style is boring (hit and run WTF), in general i dont see anything interesting about her.

Petal, i don’t even care whether she is strong or broken, i wouldn’t play her
Same reason as @Guest_78, don’t like her design & her voice is annoying af

2 Likes