Okay i’ve been ranking quite a lot on my new account and i’ve noticed people seem to play heroes or specific build path for that hero that are just terrible so i though i would do a list of heroes that you shouldn’t play in 5v5 ranked. Disclaimer, this thread might hurt the off meta mains.
- Cp Baron: Oh boy where do i start, literally the worst hero you could possibly pick he has no lane presence whats so ever at any stage of the game and your only hope of dealing any damage is to fight in a choke point after you've completed 3 items but you probably won't. The kind of pick that disables your team to a 4v5 so don't be that guy
- Koshka: There is literally 6 people in all of vainglory that could pull of koshka in 5v5 and you're not one of them. She requires a flawless understanding of jungle macro play to work so don't fool yourself
- Petal: Can apply some pressure in the early game but as the game unfolds you quickly become a wp petal with cp items with the amount of aoe that will tear up your munions.
- Rona: Its no longer patch 3.0 and 3.1, her B doesn't 1 shot carries anymore and pretty much anything else in her kit is useless
- Reim: In 5v5 there is at least 2 ranged carries that deal heavy damage which are the mid and bot laner and most teams can easily have 1 to 2 disangage tools so reim will never get to build fortifies health. So unless the enemy team somehow drafts a comp with 4 meless reim will never work plus i heard there is a bug where his auto attacks don't build fortified health anymore.
- Cp Taka: You're not gonna burst that carry with one xretsu + kaiten combo, just don't
- Cp Joule: husk makes her life worthless and even without it she's in general a very easy hero to out play plus she's extremely weak in the early game and there is no position where she can be played in
- Cp Skye: The king of 3v3 for long is literally straight doodoo in 5v5, she just gets body blocked for days and has literally not a single good match up every mid laner out range and out damage her