What kind of punishment do you think someone should get instead of LPQ?

the current system is doing exactly this and it doesnt seem to get abused.
i also got the impression from semc that they are working on automated troll detection for the most obvious trolls and the downvote by the players is acting as the confirmation for the detection, so they can give out a harsher/faster punishment without risking false positives.

The current system isnā€™t punishing players based on votes.

2 Likes

it is.
at least that is what semc still claims.

they punish players based on votes, reports and easy detectable wrongdoing (afk, dodging).

your AVATAR

what happened to the pretty FLOWERS

1 Like

I wondered where the rain came from, so I looked up

1 Like

Dodging bans isnā€™t based on player voting, itā€™s based on frequency of dodging. Also, thatā€™s a clear cut offense, unlike trolling which is very subjective.

2 Likes

Did you know turkeys drown in the rain because they look up

God how I so wished I was a turkey

Maybe, in a dream

I just had tank Ardan in a 5v5. No damage no utility. Aegis MJ SC PS JB Crucible in that order. Went 1/10 had 6k damage dealt.

3v3 is broken.

5v5 matchmaker makes ML look good. There I said it. Every other mobas has better matchmaking than Vainglory right now.

I lost a 3v3 where I was snowballing from the start because my ally refused to engage a naked vain. He wanted to farm the jungle and let the enemies get more powerful with each passing minuteā€¦

Matchmaker is at its worst.

Best matchmaking was before seasons arrived. Back then your rank meant something and trolling and stupidity were rare.

We also had a working karma system and actual bans back thenā€¦

Bleh what has this game becomeā€¦