Honestly the current meta is stale in my opinion and some heros need to leave the limelight. So I want to attempt to make a mock balance notes of some changes I would want and I WILL BE SHAKING UP THE META with these changes.
Also Im not a fan of the way of how semc loves to smack broken heros with heavy nerfs to the point where they become questionable if they’re viable…
So my nerfs will be small nerfs which over time, if they are still strong, they can get hit again with a small nerf until they reach a desired place. Caine is a exception to this blurb
- Gift of Fire (A):
• Health Ratio increased from 9% to 11%
- Agent of Wrath (B):
• (New) Overdrive: Ally cast now has a 10% Damage Amp for the duration.
Ive decided to boost his health ratios because it was lacking compared to the other healers along with other problems and a damage amp will MAJORLY help his roam path. Maybe even pushing S tier
- Prime Directive (A):
• Damage per Stack ratios down from (CP) 30% to 25% and (WP) 40% to 30%
- Core Charge (B):
• Health Cost increased from 2% per stack to 3% per stack.
While Alpha isn’t smashing in high tiers, she is in the lower. And its worse than before. All because of her buff to her Core Overload, her A deals a crazy amount and people are easily spamming her B. Don’t even get me started on lane Alpha . The B nerf is to prevent the spam of Bs non stop and her A should deal a slightly lower amount of damage due to the buffs she received last patch.
• Blood for Blood (B):
- Overdrive: Additional damage is is increased from 15% to 25%
I absolutely hate that they killed his carry viable and because his A or Vainguard no longer gives off any self cast vengeance, he can at most only B twice in a 1v1 with mediocre (lets be honest, I mean low) damage. This will atleast give him some of that removed power back.
- Fearsome Shades (C ):
• Cooldown from 80/65/50 to 80/70/60
Baptiste is most definitely balanced and seeing alot of high tier plays in comps NA. But he isn’t used for his damage but instead his utility (B+Ult). In a long fight, he can get off two ults and I’m trying to put a light hamper on that since it is a REALLY strong ability.
- Porcupine Mortar (A):
• CP Range Cap is raised from 11 meters to 13.
• Damage CP ratio is 130% to 120%
Yep. It might look crazy but who said because WP Baron is weak that CP Baron had to be weak too. If you want his original damage back, you would have to get more cp and less armor. And his A CP range compared to any other aoe mage was lacking. #BringBackCPBaron
- Triple Tap (A):
• Ratios are from (CP) 60% to 90% and (WP) 115% to 75%
- Last Rites (C ):
• Execute Threshold is 15/20/25 to 10/15/20
• Execution no longer is a insta-kill but now deals bonus True Damage equal to the execute threshold. (You can now block it )
Yep. Harsh isn’t it. But theres a reason why Riot doesn’t like to deal with true damage or STRAIGHT UP EXECUTIONS and more so on a RANGED HERO!!!
Now you can ATLEAST block it but since I respect VG devs, I left it where he refresh it and ult again. This keeps his 1v1 power but reduces it heavily in a teamfight
Some sort of nerf.
Her B buff was needed since she wasn’t seeing alot of captain play but her top tank build is a little crazy.
- Afterburn (A):
• CP ratio increased from 130% to 150%
- Twisted Stroke (B):
• CP ratio increased from 120% to 135%
Just want to see the return of CP Glaive. So a smol buff.
- Benediction (A):
• CP ratio on Bonus Damage is up from 100% to 120%
- Divine Intervention (C ):
• (New) Now has a Health Ratio.
A little push for some more Grace play whether its CP or Roam.
- Kensho (B):
• (New) Holding Kensho for 3 seconds, allows Kensei to keep all the Fortified Health gained for 6 seconds after the stance is broken.
As of right now, when you hold Kensho, all the fortified health gained, is lost when you move or attack. This is a waste of a added code of line since NOT ONE PERSON uses Kensho for this aspect.
I gave it a reason to keep now. As of rn in 5v5, Kensei is weak early game and bad at trades too, so this would allow the player to gain some FH and trade back at the foe. This wouldn’t affect late game in team fights since there is so much CC. I would love to use Guest_78’s aspect of adding a reflex block, but I doubt they would do such a thing sadly.
- Glimmershot (A):
• CP ratio increased from 100% to 125%
- One Shot One Kill (C ):
• In-game tool tip: Removed 0% armor piercing from text.
Weapon Kestrel is already pretty balanced but her CP was lacking. WP has a 125 basic attack damage conversion so I used 125 for her CP ratio. Might be broken but can get nerfed easily.
Same deal with Catherine. A buff pls. I want to use my CyberKrul skin but I cant when hes a potato Plus it kinda complicated to find a solution for krul to be good but now broken
- Carnies Luck (Perk):
• Additional healing, barrier, and regen from 15-25 to 10-35 (Level 1-12)
- Acrobounce (B):
• (New) Overdrive: CC Immunity during bounce.
- Bangarang (C );
• While tumbling, all other foes (not the target) hit are knocked back and damaged IS NOW stunned and knocked back.
Perk change is just simply to see how it plays out, if its too strong, it can be reverted. The change to Acrobounce is to give his CP more viability and his ult change was to give a bigger impact in a team fight like a Tony ult would have given.
REMOVED from game
- Twirling Silver (B):
• Duration increased from 4/4/4/4/4 to 4/4/4/4/5
• CP ratio increased from 80% to 90%
I cant believe my eyes but I was watching a stream for high elo EU and I saw CP Ringo being played. I guess the hard smack from his nerfs started to get people exploring his other path for fun. I think Ringo should get the switcharoo and be a CP DPS for a quick moment.
REMOVED from game
- Caustic Blessing (B):
• (New) Initial damage has 50% WP ratio since CP has 100%
• CP Ratio on DoT is increased from 20% to 80% since the base dot is 30
A little love for both paths.
• CP ratio increased from 90% to 110%
A smol boost for a smol dragon.
- House of Kamuha (Perk):
• Mortal Strike cannot be affected by critical damage or chance.
Death to triple monocle Taka.
Bring back her ability skill shot path. Im done dealing with three aoe team hitting heros. Magnus and Vox is more than enough for hero that can deal team wide damage.
Bring back the moments where her A dealt 400 damage with a 200% cp ratio and a range of 16 meters
- Fixed bug on his B with his taunt not affecting heros that were hit.
- Fixed bug with ult.
- Wolf’s Maw (A):
• Cooldown increased from 18/17/16/15/12 to 18/17/16/15/13
- Overwhelm (B):
• (REMOVED) Bonus Movement speed during duration.
- Iron Mandate (C ):
• (New) Health ratio added to barrier.
So lets talk. His A is a core part of his kit, so I decided not hit that hard since… its a core aspect.
His B is a TOTALLY different story. I could you not that his in game tip says " Take advantage of the speed boost from Devastation Flail’s combo attacks to position for Wolf’s Maw and Overwhelm."
It says that but it literally takes no skill to just use his B along with a movement speed boost that it provides to run into the enemy team and team stun them.
I said no more and removed it. If you want that boost so bad, you better use your brain/ skill and and get the MS boost from the perk and B into the enemy team.
Ult buff is a little love for that fat nerf that I gave him.
- Binding Mine (C ):
• Detention radius is slightly reduced.
Its a nice ult but it shouldn’t take up almost the whole lane for when it detonates. The amount of times, Im running back to base and my team mate runs into the enemy and activates the bomb while im still running back .