What I dislike in vainglory

T5? You are too optimistic.

that can’t be. i’m hotness bronze.

but
i remember being poa around 2015…

Was max ranked when I leave hotness and I’ll got max rank yes if is hard for you isn’t for me I’ll try we will see what I can do this season and I’m solo Q playing in all moba game I playing I like solo Q with random toxic is more fun for me to be 1 vs 9

How is it hard for me if I said it’s easy?

Yeah sure is easy but I never saw dumb players like VG players tier 10 and suck just 2 hour ago I play with vainglorious and is he’s suck ranked is just number not if someone reach high ranked that mean he’s good sometimes is about luck …easy match and good teammates carry you …etc I’ve seen this in many moba games MMR is just number someone play in low ranked just because he got trolls stupid dumb teammates toxics feeders role for moba are clear I’ll post tips to be good in forum work in all moba games as soon I can if people here interesting to learn some tipes that you can’t find it in any place maybe you know some of them but someones will learn moba strategy is not that hard just need to know the good tactics to win your game easily

Okay, I’ve been following your posts for a while now, and I’m going to ask you to tone down your blanket criticisms of the Vainglory player community. I realize there’s a bit of a language barrier, but your English is good enough that it’s clear that your intent is to demean the players you’ve encountered.

That’s not acceptable here.

4 Likes

No not true you completely wrong I just try to explain my self I’m not rude they provoke me I said only truth is not personal for me anyway I’m sorry I won’t reply provoks anymore I’ll just ignore is fine for me :blush:

You claim ML is harder yet every VG player who goes to it or AoV dominates easily. While players coming to VG struggle hard. ML and AoV are muuuuuuch less mechanically demanding. You claim VG is easy but you say you’d be hotness. Hotness is not even remotely close to good. It literally takes me about 2-3h to get to hotness on account that just unlocked ranked. Tell me when you reach VG silver or gold and the time it cost you and I’ll get the highest rank in ML just for you.

1 Like

Yes of course I believe so :blush: VG is the hardest moba in mobile you all see this but I don’t see that maybe hardest than AOV for me but not for Ml believe some hero in ml you can’t even use them after before 2 years of practice exmpl fanny or Chou Hayabusa gusion and many others in mobile legend you have just 0.4 second take decision before you die the game play is so quick some of match you can’t even kill someone they dive tower is not like VG you can hide under your tower many things just try it for long periods and you wanna got it I playing the both 2 year VG and Ml for 1 year and 6 month ML is need more skills and quick finger than VG be sure of this with experience AOV is the easiest game I ever see

Umm just saying 400ms is unreactable. You have reaction time, finger travel time, input delay. You’re predicting not reacting. What do you mean you can “hide under tower”? Every MOBA has that. If the turrets don’t do anything that’s making the game even less complicated making dives easy and safe.

Anyway here’s my way to tell you which game is harder. You’ve played VG for longer than ML right? What’s your rank in ML and what’s your highest rank in VG?

Highest in vainglory is hotness the old ranked system when was hotness like vainglorious now hotness was max ranked ml I got highest ranked about 45 mythical all solo Q believe me I’m not trying to show ML is better but the hardest is ML I can’t play ML sleeping in my bad but VG I can and I do well lol this video is about ML player trying VG he’s good player in ML look he find he’s self even is the first match in his life he not atlast understand the effect of hero spell yes ML is easy in gameplay but hard in team fight in VG you don’t need skills you need tactics in ML you need the both tactics not enough in ml need skills and quick finger and super reflect

I need some holy water for my eyes after reading that

1 Like

Why ? Okey maybe I don’t remember it was long time ago maybe simple amazing was before hotness I can’t remember but I know I reach max ranked

Okey the women with Cover on the eyes and sit on a throne that was my ranked sorry I do not remember that was vainglorious

“VG you don’t need skills you need tactics”

Really?
Every game Ive played requires you to have skill.

And quick finger and “super” reflex is legit just stutterstepping and reflect blocking in Vg. O k

You’re starting to repeat yourself with the message (that im getting) that “ML is better and VG isnt anymore”.

I think wait no, I am done with this thread. Both games require the same skill and tactics but at a different degree.

Yes I like both but Vainglory more Vainglory The pattern is unique and better moba for mobile so far Vainglory just need some improvement and better marketing strategy Vainglory can be the number 1 moba in next years I’m sure it will be they did mistake to jump to PC version before Nintendo switch I wish they did it before AoV it will the real addition to game better than PC

Firstly hotness has never been top rank. It used to be mid rank. Now it’s low tier. It was not even close to the top. Secondly I want to know how good that rank is in ML. I don’t know their ranks. Thirdly I played ML and AoV for the first time exactly because I could play them without trying and I could just lie down and chill. And lastly this is exactly what I meant. Your “good” ML player barely had positive KDA and struggled in his first ever game in VG. In my first ever game in ML I was around 22/1. I don’t have screenshot but I have screenshot of my friend’s game. He is low VG bronze too. Not high tier.

Quite the difference between 6/4 and 18/0 right? I have a challenge for you if you want. Both of us make new accounts. You in VG me in ML and see how it goes. Considering you also played VG for 2 years and I played ML for less than a week.

1 Like

That was bot bro not real humans ;)in screenshot anyway is ez from elite to epic but after it become hard and so hard you can reach too mythical highest ranked but the problem where ? I’m good player in ML mythical sometimes lose badly if you matching with good enemy I feel like I never played this game before you can’t even touch them you go 5 team up and you wanna sometimes my team lose with 0 kill in mobile legend comeback is hard if you lost focus you wanna lose game and late game is more 1 mistake you done play ML for long periods and you will realese is not that easy watch esport but in VG is more balanced you can comeback if you keep playing defensive you can farm but in mobile legend the farm is hard if enemy dominate you will just watching him wiped out your team whatever your skills if enemy feeding is GG wp that make it more hardest the gang in mobile legend is more easy from VG you can got ganged by your top enemy in your bot lane mobile legend movement speed attack speed and damage is more than VG that what make it hard is quick game if you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for 1 mins you gonna lose all match even is early game you wanna lose the game you understand what type of hardest I’m talk ml have more mobilety and hero spell flicker blink … I didn’t say ml is better but for me with experience is more hardest

Don’t feed the trolls guys.
Can I ask @hazeleyes to close this thread? The way I see it, it is just going in full circles.

VG is crap now > Compare to other “Mobas” > VG is still good > Thanks to changes VG is crap now

Sure it is salt mine, but just suck it up that VG today is not the VG a year ago.
Take it or leave it
OR
Play it and learn it. again. like when you started years ago.

5 Likes

We just discussing over something they can close the topic or even ban me but we just discussing about VG all here dislike what I say because most here see VG is perfect I don’t know how people see me here maybe … and about keep it or leave it is my choice is not anyone business The title is clear what I dislike in VG is my opinion and I trying to reply people and argued them as they argued me