What I dislike in vainglory

But Kensei is not in his hero pool lol

In regards to the slower pace, I feel it works just fine. You’ll just get used to it! The game will feel faster with time

1 Like

Eh not really, the real way players deny farm is by getting kills or taking someone’s health low enough for them to have to go back to base. Last hitting doesn’t do anything to change that much. Maybe at lower levels of play yeah you’re correct but majority of the time players are not gonna allow matchups where someone won’t be able to hold their own in lane.
I am not saying last hitting isn’t important but it doesn’t measure a game’s “complexity” level.

1 Like

Stutter step was better when I leave the game and moving speed wasn’t like this can I ask when you joining VG? because I joined in 2015 and I leave winter 2017 I’m pretty sure the game wasn’t like this I remember how the game look like before stutter step you know what mean ? Skipping attack animation for make more attack speed you can walk and hit enemy or run and hit enemy they completely ruined this meta right now game mechanicm was X2 speed if you compared to now I know what I’m talking about maybe because you didn’t leave the game for long period is the cause you can’t noticing this but believe me the game now is so bad .

It’s still there though. Idk why you think it’s gone.

I didn’t say it gone but is not like it was before I have challenge for you this video 3 years ago saw stutterstep make me video with saw stutterstep with current version better and more speedy than this

Heros always change, sometimes a little bit and sometimes a lot. This was taken over three years ago. Of course its not going to be the same as you see in the video.

Second of all, lets get back to the origin. Back when VG was released, stutterstepping wasnt a mechanic that was implemented into the game.

It was originally a bug*. :tipping_hand_man: (As said from a dev a LONG time ago) And they decided to keep it. I think it was Shin that said it…

Third, stutterstepping in most mobas takes alot of skill and is/are difficult to execute (LoL).

Idk about ML but if they even have stutterstepping, I doubt its as good as VG and the touch controls :sleepy:.

• A bug in VG, idk about the other games

No wasn’t a bug almost all moba games have this method but you guys keep defending game and showing is perfect but why the game daying if is like you guys see it Perfect amazing gameplay experience?. Gameplay need improve for make it enjoyable for new coming I figure out why people uninstall after just 2 or 3 match the gameplay suck even with good graphics and other stuff but the most important is the gameplay make players have fun and enjoying playing and give them the best gameplay experience if I’m not old player I’ll directly uninstall the game you guys talk only about what you think but you 1 from 6 billion humans

Im sure it was said it was a bug from the devs but k.

I doubt that, some of us are ok with vg and the rest arent but I havent found a single person on the forums claiming that Vg is perfect.

Ok? I mean its called having a opinion nor does anyone here talk for the masses.

I dont usually pick at a response and address every single thing said but you seem to be confused about something…

1 Like

The gameplay is fine, as far as mechanics and overall feel go. There are always improvements to be made, but they should be taken in a more complex direction. The game should not be made any simpler than it is at present. Maybe this isn’t the game for you, and that’s okay. We all have different preferences.

3 Likes

I joined 2014, stutter stepping is the same as it has always been, it was never changed and is as good as it was in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. You can cancel attack animations to increase attack speed just like before. Movement speed is .2 higher on all heroes as well, so everyone moves much faster, and boots are cheaper so mobility is easier to get.

Look at gameplay from 2015, it works the same as it does now. Heroes do have slightly different attack speed though.

1 Like

It may not measure a games complexity, but it does factor into a games skill level, and more importantly reduces the skill cap and excitement of laning at the highest tiers. Vainglory was objectively a simpler experience for the brief period we had 30% “free gold”, the greater the amount, the more extreme this becomes.

Really ? You wrong bro VG wasn’t like this I remember
I told you before the cause ; you didnt leave game for this you’re not able to noticed when winter 2017 they add new map I don’t remember number of update but after I Google it is the 2.1 update they changed to worst and more slow gameplay experience and I leave it after few days.
After I back now I find the game completely changed and i can’t believe is same old VG I’m not talking about new hero realesed but about the gameplay is so slow for me I’m sure it wasn’t like this I post link scroll up to someone in Reddit have same situation like me that prove I’m not crazy he leave too and back after long period.

You are right there were changes to the game that made it feel slower to others. Like I think the one that you experienced before you left may have been the attack speed changes, I don’t know how drastic that may have actually felt, some may have found it too much or some barely noticed. But in the end the game has changed from where it was a year ago. If the game now is something you can’t deal with then it’s best move to another game cuz I highly doubt it’ll become something you wish is perfect. It’s just how the game and the company progressed

1 Like

Why I dislike make game slow ? VG didn’t need quick finger you can’t show you have skills in game fight or something like now is just spam skill cost or attack not much movement in team fight I see many people compared DotA to vainglory I played DotA 2 for 12k hour +6.500 MMR with old ranked achievement you guys think game is hard because last hit and is like DotA just because there’s last hit that hard level can’t even compared to mobile legend if anyone playing mobile legend he will noticed is more complicated team fight than it look in graphics is really need quick finger and high skills for you can be pro player VG didn’t need skills now is become just spam skill cost touch and attack touch the bad news league of legends coming to mobile that mean if vainglory developer continued like this they will have failing failure you all guys think VG is hard I back just 1 day ago and I can play it easily and skilled wait more weeks I’ll be hotness VG is not hard like you guys say is just complicated in fight because if enemy output damage is more you will lose fight whatever your skills are I spend my life in Moba game I know everything about moba game but I’m not so good in English to explain deeply !

1. Stop saying everyone, just like you we all have different opinions like for starters I am NOT saying vg is the best moba and I don’t think anyone is

2. We all know why you don’t like vg now, no need to repeat

3. Yea the game has changed, but your not gonna get the dev team to change back to what you wish it was, so if you really can’t stand the way the game plays anymore as some of us here can’t either then stop playing it. You’ve got other mobas already like dota and ml, vg ain’t gonna be the perfect moba of everyone’s dreams
    I myself play arena of Valor over vg, don’t get so stuck on vgs issues, there’s nothing good to come from doing that

4 Likes

Cringy ads

Yeah ads good for inviting players for try but not useful to keep them playing :wink: but ml keeping them my friend list from begin of game about more than year only 3 or 4 quite but when I logged to Vainglory I saw all my friend list and guild list have 1 year from the last log in :slight_smile:

If it’s that easy, we will see you at VG Gold soon, won’t we?

Hotness was never hard lol.

2015 Hotness is basically today’s SA gold/PoA Bronze.

Today, Hotness is hot ass. Half of the people there should be back in T5.