What are you for Halloween?

Doing anything spooky?

What’cha gonna be for Halloween?

I’m probably going to be handing out Coke as dollar store Star Lord because I always wait until last minute. Next year though I really want to see if I can do Anka. I love her outfit.

yes, Coca Cola. We’re known as the Coke house around Halloween.

1 Like

haha myself because I’m already scary

and yes im in that part of life

1 Like

Picture this ooky spooky tale. You’re handing out Halloween candy. You hear a knock and open the door to find …

A DOOR

You knock on this door because a sticky note says to please knock. The door swings open to reveal A GRANDMA. The grandma then proceeds to pinch your cheeks, compliment your costume, and hand you candy. The door then swings shut, is promptly picked up, and is carried to the next house.

4 Likes

visual aid for those who need it

i of course will be not dressing up because i am going to perform in my school show instead as a pure mod to scare all the darn moose away

4 Likes

A Wal-Mart associate. Scaring all the shoplifters with my excellent customer service :triumph:

3 Likes

I saw that exact comic earlier, actually :joy: Thank you for finding it !!

2 Likes

Probably working because I often work Wednesdays, I really wanted to celebrate Halloween this year too because this was going to be my first year able to celebrate it. My parents is hardcore christian and believes that Halloween is the Devil’s holiday so I never went trick or treating.

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays too since I love scary movies and other related scary and creepy things (also got a sweet tooth). I never watch children shows intentionally or ever enjoyed them when I was younger my Grandmother was a big fan of horror films so she had me watch classic Godzilla films since I was a child and the first thing I ever remember watching was Godzilla vs Mothra, she also had me watch many classic slasher and horror filsm(Halloween, Friday the 13th, Chucky, Pumpkinhead, and etc.) Bless her soul she raised me on the right stuff. She had the creepiest house too, literally about 20-40 porcelain dolls hanged around her house with famous movie monsters and villians statue around the house too(like alien predator and others mentioned). I never realized how much of what I enjoyed was influenced by her.

1 Like

A few years ago I dressed as the fourth doctor (Doctor who) and went around knocking on peoples doors going “would you like a jelly baby?” That was the best costume I’ve done.

1 Like

A few years ago, I was Mal Reynolds from Firefly … I had the coat made by Jonathan Logan, who made the originals for the series (and for the film Serenity), the pistol is cast from molds made from the original prop (before it was modded for Serenity), and the belt and holster are replicas of the originals made by a custom leather shop.

Yes, I can get carried away sometimes. :rbgwen:

3 Likes

Single.

Plays sad titanic flute.

Unfortunately Australia doesn’t really celebrate Halloween and I’m at the age where I’ve stopped being desperate for candy to the degree of a 8 year old so I’ll probably be the person who’s opening the door for others this time.

2 Likes

I wanna be this… But what do you call that fur thingy he’s wearing on his back/neck?

2 Likes

Kinda true. but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it. it is really strange here in Australia, depending on where you live, you’ll get anywhere from Zero Halloween activity to the whole town has a huge party.

I can’t even remember the last time I dressed up. We have really cheap costumes here. I think I was a Zombie last year… Just regular clothes with some holes, red blood paint. lol.

Business’s love it. Another reason to attract customers with the lure of free candy.

2 Likes

That’s just the top of his cape. It’s a bunch of fur.

2 Likes

Face reveal. Face reveal. Face reveal. Face reveal. Face reveal.

3 Likes

Everyone will do face reveal when this forums finally closes too lol.

2 Likes

Taking bets on what @NinjaBryden looks like

1 Like

Didn’t he do a face reveal on old forums?

1 Like

Honestly, I have no clue. I stopped looking at the old forums when they announced the closing. I vaguely remember seeing face reveal thread but didn’t really look

EDIT. @Saint7502 Well Ninja didn’t surprise me but you and @Xhaos shocked me

2 Likes

Oh why was it shocking??:scream::scream: :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like