Well it's sad to see the forum's user count just dwindled over the years

Wow thanks

I log in once a week but don’t respond.

1 Like

People are still salty they didn’t get on the big boy list lmao

LoL i am still here but not as often as b4

Im new so i didnt really expect to be put on the list XD

But i do agree with a lot of the comments, VGfire is dead, SEMC left its community behind, And i think that expanding this forum onto social media would be a great idea.( I love to help manage that wink wink) But all and all, this forum deserves more attention from the rest of the community than what it has right now. Granted its nice seeing the same people helping you or giving you (constructive) criticism. But i definately think that if more people were to join, they would definately be helped in more ways than none.

5 Likes

More the merrier. Get the word out, everywhere. This forums deserves more recognition. The conversations are of such a high level of depth and Dev’s would even be proud of such dedicated, motivated, passionate individuals who contribute to the content.

Idea’s flow through conversation. More heads for creativity, more brains for problem solving, more hearts for problem finding. Just more activity in general. This forum should thrive and ultimately help VG to grow, which is the ultimate goal.

6 Likes

I advertised this directly on the Vainglory Facebook page (not the main one for news and stuffs but the one for the community which is run by the devs) and no one gave a shit.

Ps just for u: why no Raynor but now Venom?

Some people just never switched from the old forums to the new, and the ones that did aren’t as active. IDK, I’m one of the switchers and really, I’m not nearly as active as I was with the old forums. It wasn’t gradual. I don’t have much against the new forums but I suppose it is just less active.

1 Like

BTW, the SEMF discord group is active with old forumers.

1 Like

I dont think i have that discord. If youre able dm me a link? im not sure where to look for it

Wait. Do I count as an OG?
I was quite active at old forums as well.
Decided to take few months break from online stuff so I could focus more on my work.
Well I am back now.

3 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t make your list :c

2 Likes

You gotta be here to make the list. :stuck_out_tongue: Cool to see more OG forumers still joining anyway though.

2 Likes