VGforums COD Week #6 Feb. 17 - 23 2019

7QSr

8 Likes

Thank you for that :joy: I’m going to use it

3 Likes

I update the standings the next morning. We’ll be tied. Don’y worry. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Completed today’s on my first two matches
1 Like

Good afternoon. There will be a 4 hour extension to complete this challenge. You must submit your entry by 4:00am US CDT.

Here is today’s challenge:

Wednesday, February 20th 2019

Win a ranked 5v5 game as a laner/carry with a cs of 100 or higher.
OR
Win a ranked 3v3 game as a laner/carry with a cs of 80 or higher.

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

Done with grumpy dumpy top lane.

1 Like

Decided to finally do one so here they are

3 Likes

Hello! Yes! Welcome to the party and well done.

Good morning. Here is today’s challenge:

Thursday, February 21st 2019

Win three Rumble games using three different heroes. One of your victories must have you atop the final scoreboard for your team.

Good luck to all!

Done!

Nice. :sunglasses: I gave up after getting someone on my team who decided to farm our jungle during team fights or wander around the enemy jungle alone in EACH of my first two Rumble matches today. :unamused:

Having a much better day in ARAM (have won 3/4 so far).

1 Like

Same thing happened to me one time, too. :unamused:

1 Like

GGs just now, @TheInterpreter and @Lebatron! :vgcheersx3:

2 Likes

Good morning and happy Friday! Here is today’s challenge:

Friday, February 22nd 2019
Win a ranked game (3v3 or 5v5) with either 10 kills, 0 deaths, or 15 assists (does NOT have to be all three, you just have to accomplish one of those feats). If you accomplish two of these within the victory, you receive 1 bonus point. If you accomplish all three, you receive 2 bonus points.

2 Likes

Kensei for the win, eh? Great work!

It’s hard to believe this is a ranked match. :joy:

1 Like

Our final challenge for week #6!

Saturday, February 23rd 2019

Win an ARAL game with a 6 KDA. A bonus point for doing do without selecting a talent. A bonus point for doing so without a death.

1 Like

3 Likes

And a bonus point! Well done! I’m trying it right now, too. I’ve come quite close to getting both bonus points. Dang bots taking over AFK-ers! Good job!

EDIT: This challenge is proving to be beyond annoying. Between awful teammates, AFK, and trying to do the bonus of no talent… ouch. I also low-key hate how this still is registered in the API despite it being an occassional game mode now. I shall not give up!

EDITx2: Just had my 3rd victory without a talent… but didn’t have 6 KDA… just went 2/1/2 with Krul… sigh