VGforums COD Week #3

One slight problem with VGPro’s hero listing is that it doesn’t show heroes you’ve not played at all. For example, my three least-played heroes according to VGPro are Krul, Reim, and Kinsei. However, I’ve not played Ozo in many months – farther back than VGPro’s data goes – and so he doesn’t show up on my list at all, even though he’s my least played hero.

I’d be open to editing the challenge to clarify to be what is specifically stated on VGPRO. I didn’t know it’s database stopped at a certain point. However, I do feel if you played with Ozo, you could show your victory and either A) the one game now shows on your VGPRO hero history or B) it still doesn’t but it’s clear you’ve used it among the least of your heroes.

Thoughts?

It’s not necessary to show your VGPRO profile before the games. You can show it after along with the screenshots of your victories.

1 Like

3x :thumbs3:

2 Likes

Trying to do Skye was honestly a little painful because screen shaking bug honestly gave me a slight headache. I actually did the Anka match in ranked and I did *way* better than I expected.
3 Likes