Update 4.3 impression

Bet it’s some mechanism to offer you a deal to buy a loot box for a discount … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

J/k though I wouldn’t be surprised

3 Likes

It’s going to be some sort of play again feature letting you quickly Q up again with teammates you liked. they were working on it a while back, and it’s the only thing that makes sense to have a button there.

6 Likes

That would be a VERY welcome feature! I love the “invite to group” feature in Overwatch – hopefully it’ll work something like that!

3 Likes

I have seen Koshka banned a lot recently and the one time I played with her we steamrolled so I was just wondering if you guys also came across this?

5v5, 3v3? Tier?.. that can be explain in different ways depending on all that info.

She gets picked/banned a lot in mid tiers. I think it’s because everything she does is easy to execute, but it does take strong general knowledge of the game to do well with her. Mid tier players can get the most out of her, but her skill ceiling is low so in higher tiers she’s probably not quite as good.

She’s also kinda nice in that you can build her several different ways and still be successful; it’s more important to get a gold lead than to build her one particular way.

She also benefits a lot from finding the weak player on a team and farming them.

I’m not sure Koshka is ‘best’ right now, but she’s FOTM, and has been getting more that way ever since she got reworked to have a functional weapon path. (It’s mostly not WP Koshkas, but I kinda think that being able to go WP if your team goes all CP helps.)

Also, her stun is particularly punishing to people who are bad at reflex block, or don’t build it. The defense I see people build all the time is Slumbering Husk, and players in the mid tiers are more likely to build Celestial Shroud than Aegis. You’re lucky to get a captain with Fountain, and one who has crucible and uses it at the right time is almost unheard of. Koshka’s stun is pretty balanced when people build RB, but when 4 out of 5 don’t have it, that stun is brutal.

Yates is still the mid tier permaban, and Grumpy and Caine both see a ton of bans. Koshka doesn’t get banned all the time, but she gets banned a lot of the time.

It’s just the skill levels, really. Koshka works really well against people who are a bit shaky.

3 Likes

Lol, you should have reply to @MeekoBleeko, not to me: I know how Koshka works / why she is banned in each tier.

I would be against it because matchmaking is bad , if Iam in the losing team and soloq , Iam probably going to face the same team “they liked each other” and lose again , Iam not saying it’s not happening right now , I see a lot if winning players add each other’s and play again , but making it easier means Iam going to face it a lot .

1 Like

Watch an ad to double your spoils of war lol

I’ve been very underwhelmed by Leo. I’ve only faced him. Mostly Blitz, a few ARAL, and one ranked 3v3. Dominated him in the ranked 3v3. Krul is an easy counter, as our jungler picked, and I loved baiting him as CP Ylva.

1 Like

Sorry, you asked about tier. Mostly I just meant she sees a lot of pick/ban in mid tier.

The rest is just because you’re not the only one who reads these.

1 Like

Yeah thanks a lot for the explanation I am tier 7 and I agree those bans are very common. I would also say Alpha and Anka get banned quite a lot. On the defense items I think Slumbering Husk is the best defense item atm is you are only getting one defense item, and I think Aegis got built a lot more before, so yeah now must people don’t get reflex blocks unless playing against Ardan or something

Using him in 3v3 is basically throwing. His early game is too bad for him to survive in such a snowball oriented mode.

1 Like