Update 4.10 New Content

Movement speed I guess

1 Like

Actually, Miho is just a dash with invulnerability, not a blink.

1 Like

My problem lies with that.

Why does he need a blink? Why not a dash.

I already seen his gameplay and he is a AA kiter. He really doesnā€™t have a need for a blink (being how powerful it is).

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s interesting. But it still behaves similarly as if it was a blink.

Blink is teleporting to a location while her dash is pretty much a teleport since shes invulnerable during the dash and appears in a different location.

But by being a dash instead of a blink she can bodyblocked and stop abilities like kinetic or ringoā€™s ult, while Anka for example canā€™t.

2 Likes

Ooh. I never knew that. Now I have to try it out whenever.

Hhmm, I can see your point, but I think itā€™s good to give him an anti CC ability.

SEMCā€™s approach to solve the abuse of CC is giving anti CC dashes to new heroes, which is bad for the game since those abilities are just out of the jail cards with no real skill needed. Moreover, that would lead to a point in which those who has not CC invulnerability (old rooster) will fall down due to their lack of CC resistance, and the new ones wonā€™t care about CC.

3 Likes

I see your point and completely agree. But as I see, Karas only has one blink that help him survive and no CC abilities, even old ones have some kind of CC like Sawā€™s B and ult, Ringoā€™s ult, etc.

SAW ult has no CC, neither does Ringo ult

2 Likes

Ringo and SAW ult can splash to nearby enemies, but I guess itā€™s not good enough to call CC, but Ringo has his A to slow enemy.

Their ult are aoe damage, not CC. CC are anything that modifies your movement, movement speed or ability to attack

2 Likes

Got it, I apologize for my misunderstood. Thanks for fixing!

The update is tomorrow.

Andā€¦ no balance notes.

1 Like

They even not trying to pretend they care now, not even the smallest balance change lol

Not to mention the bugs, the broken chat, the lagsā€¦ actually this is currently the most broken game that I played on mobile for 15+ years, and I played quite a lot. Really sad given how great and polished it was during 3vs3 era.

3 Likes

As far as I know, they are accepting some vainglory content creators, which means they are focusing on different areas of the game. Guess we just have to wait longer to see the changes

1 Like

When you come out and tell people how you work on the game from the summer and close to the devs, you rise expectations. If they started literally now - ok, was going to give them a pass on whatā€™s happening in the last two updates.

1 Like

Well, they canā€™t act like only a small fraction of feedback is critical anymore. I give it one more patch after this for them to take things in any given direction. If by next patch after this they donā€™t address anything substantive then Iā€™m considering this a zombie game and moving on. Seen plenty free to play zombie games in my time and I know the signs: most changes are cosmetic or simply collectable items, new additions are bare bones, casual, and easily op, and little substantive information is released. In fact once deals are part of your update notes itā€™s often a sign itā€™s just for the money now, at least historically thatā€™s what Iā€™ve seen.

Having no balance changes is truely a bold move from them. I would love to ask why they decided to do this.

1 Like

Maybe they believe having some balance changes would not make anything significant so nope, whatever, letā€™s skip balance changes this time since we just introduced a new character.

1 Like