Update 4.10 New Content

Imho they can’t find their way around in the messy SEMC code. When the devs are not next to them it’s omg wtf. Can be wrong tho.

Otherwise there are clear items and heroes for adjustment… so there are surely a clear things to address.

Wasn’t the update supposed to come out today? I don’t see it on the US App Store. Nothing on Twitter on either official Vainglory account either.

I’ve been wondering the same, wouldn’t be surprised if a delay is announced.

What were you trying to say? The post is deleted

Pretty much I said that I completely disagree with pushing a patch without ANY gameplay changes.

I deleted it because I feel like im just beating a dead horse.

1 Like

Ever since Rogue took over, things seem to get worse

Im just going to act like this decision was made for 5.0

1 Like

I think this isn’t far wrong. In the past, some of the devs themselves have said that no one wants to touch certain parts of the code because they’re not well documented and they’re afraid they’ll break something.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the increasing difficulty of maintaining VG’s code was a factor in SEMC abandoning the game handing it over to Rogue.

2 Likes

They added a ‘Credits’ tab in settings this update specifying Ncore (?) as development & live ops team.

Also what’s up with these sudden tweets claiming Rogue plagiarized an omnyoji arena’s hero kit?

This.

For Twitter:

7 Likes

I wasnt going to post about this since it already brings a huge amount of negativity to forums but since someone else brought it up…

I already expressed my displeasure on discord. So Im all pooted out on the subject.

Also Guest already posted video but heres the stats. Its from a ok IP.

4 Likes

Ncore is Rogue’s development partner. They’re based in India.

Oh wow … :flushed:

I’m speechless.

lol. Man. In. The. Dumps. I mean blatantly.

Didn’t expect this, I thought they came up with the hero idea themselves