Update 4.1 Bug Hunt

Yeah that makes more sense to me, I’m pretty sure they don’t have separate coding for each skin.

Sometimes coding affects skin. Dear diary and Tidal coding for animation are different. I know this because I am studying it for my degree. So there might be small chances that her tidal code affects her AA while her dear diary code remains unaffected

5 Likes

We love a coding QWEENnn
Anyways, has there been any hot fixes for the not-yet-implemented changes (Idris and Lance’s)? I played WP Idris yesterday and it seemsssss like his Barrier now last for 1.5s - 2s.
Or is that another bug?

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: 4.1 First Impressions

I’ve had the problem since last patch, playing her in rank with this build:

The only 1 time that i died was because the stealth didn’t activate while i was getting blasted by Varya.

Now in this patch, i played with her a lot more and realized it wasn’t a one time thing (maybe my connection was bad last time?)
It was Rumble, late-game, and I had Sorrow Blade, Serpent Mask, Bonesaw and Shiver Steal, but the same thing occurred. Buying weapon for SURE reduces her downtime, but the downtime would always cap at 1 sec and would not disappear.

UPDATE: (played with her again) and only buying Six Sins worth of WP (35) would reduce her downtime from 3-2 sec. Something is wrong with the coding and the cal. ratio.

1 Like

T3 Cloud Raider has been slower at stutter stepping since release - SEMC can’t even fix game breaking bugs, why would they focus on a slightly slower, kind of klunky stutterstep

It isn’t slower, the animation it’s different and so it’s the “tempo”, but it doesn’t take more time to actually hit. It’s not a bug.

Another case of this is Skyes bulky skins. There isnt no actual change besides the model but the model itself makes Skye feel slower even though she has the same movement speed.

1 Like

The annoying thing about Skye is that her hitbox just does not feel like it’s the right size. Ever.

1 Like

Recieving damage or her damage ? I think both never feel correct so I agree either way

2 Likes

Yep, both.

Did your opponent build SF? 303030

There something wrong with Petal and Baron atk range

Baron:
5.9 + 1.2 = 7.1

Lyra:
5.6 + 1.5 = 7.1

Petal:
6.2 + 1.2 = 7.4

Baron are able to atk tower outide the ring meanwhile Petal and Lyra unable to do it, I remember Petal used to be able atk tower outside the ring, did they buff tower atk range in certain patch?

Baron atk range is definitely bugged, seem like it got extra 0.5 atk range from his legendary talent. Petal idk, does anyone know the exact atk range of tower?

1 Like

His legendary talent gives him 0.5 range extra.

I know, what I mean is in standard mode

Oh. I havent seen a baron hitting a turret out of its range.

U could try it in practice mode

This topic is for reporting bugs or suspected bugs in 4.1 … please discuss hero changes, &c. elsewhere.

Thanks!

1)I feel a difference while stutterstepping with ringo. Lets say i am supposed to hit a minion but somehow some sort of mispositioning happens and the attack is delayed and sometimes i miss CS. This is very annoying while farming early game. Not noticeable late game. The game is not “smooth” anymore
2)Perfectly fine internet but i see a “Is your wifi working” every 30s. I m not able to stay in queue for more than 30s but incase i find a match within 30s, i have no problem and can play the match without any wifi issues. This happened just now and i got very annoyed. Theres an update on the app store but 1.2gb wtf.

2 Likes

I remember there was a glaive AA bug that made you miss some basic attacks during stutterstep.
Is this gone or still happening?