Update 4.1 Bug Hunt

I thought I wasn’t timing properly but I realise grumpjaw could go through my bulwark not once but many time when his Albilities should be interrupted but it wasn’t…

Tilted the game throughly… i should just stick with dear diary till they fix tidal enhanter skin… how do I notify semc about it?

Yeah, I thought the same, but it kept happening, so then I thought maybe I’d missed something in the update notes.

I’d report it through the Support section on their web site. This is the page that comes up for me – not sure if it’s the same in every country, though:

https://superevil.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Apparently… the bug affects all skin… Her bulkward doesn’t stop Koshka ult and ardan too. Yikes. I am not gonna use lyra till they fix the bug… WTF SEMC

3 Likes

and there is update notes? WHERE

Ah, and I wondered what is happening! Yes, Lyra’s B is not blocking dash attacks right now! Lol taka is going with C through 2 walls of it, lance is landing his A and so on!

Yikes… took multiple match thanks to her Bugged before I realised it! I am a clown

Hahah yeah, but atleast one match I lost 99% surely because of the bug + actually all of them as those not blocked dashes adds up and lead to less gold/farm/team fights won for your team.

The absurd thing is that this patch was not even big… and yet they didn’t fix some of the critical bugs + added more. The f…

P.S. and don’t make me start how they didn’t include the actual patch heroes balance changes.

I know right… I prefer it if they didn’t add patch notes actually. Lesser bug

There is no relation between bugs and skins , maybe visual bugs , like people don’t like to use t3 vox or the spider kestrel , but bulwark not blocking dashes that’s a real bug , I reported Samuel bug before and the question was my device , my team heroes and enemy team heroes , because bugs can be caused by other heroes in your game .

That’s false. As skin changes involve changes in code (e.g., invoking different animations or sounds), there is absolutely the possibility of a specific skin introducing a bug not seen in other skins for the same hero.

1 Like

As hazeleyes said. If you notice tidal skin, AA attack is slower even with Alternating. Because of the water animation to make it more fluid? Smooth? Idk but her tidal feels slower than her usual skin or dear diary.

Well they didn’t ask which Samuel skin , if the skin important they should ask right ?

That’s what vox tier 3 players get when they play him , they say it feels weird to stutterstep , and kestrel it feels weird to spam her A with the spider kestrel it feels slower , no idea if semc fixed or they still the same.

Kestrel couldn’t uses her B mid-combat as building WP now does not reduce the Active Camo’s downtime anymore?
Is it just me experiencing this? Or is it written in a patch note somewhere?

1 Like

Hope this is some kind of bug, or else this is a dumb nerf. Kestrel’s skill-cap is already so high, and the recent buff has not made her anymore reliable. Both CP and WP Kestrel need a reality and identity check, ASAP.

Tested it out and you’re right, it wasn’t listed in the patch notes so I think it might be a bug.

This patch introduced the Lyra B bug so Im assuming this is probably a bug as well.

2 Likes

it should give you instant stealth with the accumulation of 205 wp. If not, it’s a bug.

I main Kestrel in Blitz, didn’t notice the bug u talk about, what your item build?

Out of topic:
I dont’t think Kestrel going to be meta anymore ever since they buffed the boots MS, right now everyone in top tier build T3 boots early game and it just make Kestrel having a really really hard time trying to hit anyone with A

1 Like

Yes, played quite a few games… and I even sometimes overdrive her B for the speed boost that gives a decent relocation of the angle when mid fight = useful. Right now this is not possible and I died quite a few times in few games before realising something is wrong.

1 Like

Glad that someone mentions that. Buffing the speed of the heroes, then buffing the speed of the boots, then making boots a must buy early, etc - those HEAVILY affects some of the skill shots and this goes double with the desync and lag problems VG currently have. You shoot arrow… and teleport slightly = miss = priceless feel.

SEMC loves to buff speed of everything, but didn’t shorten the shooting animation of kestrel A, nor the travel speed, nor the hitbox. This goes for a lot of heroes that on paper are as just good, but in reality are not, especially if it’s not ttigers vs poa gold/t10 bronze lows.

1 Like