[UI] A Collection of Community Suggestions

It’s receiving a lot of positive feedback on Reddit, so luckily it will catch SEMC’s attention.

3 Likes

They’re too stubborn sadly. @Xhaos did a brilliant job, the UI team at semc could never come up with anything that is anywhere as good as that. He literally did all the work for them they just have to implement it, but knowing semc’s trend for the past year they’re just too proud and stubborn to take anyone’s advice.

9 Likes

Sadly, you’re exactly right. He did the same thing with guilds over two years ago, and SEMC saw that too (a couple devs told me that at the time) … and guilds got exactly NO attention.

5 Likes

I had to login to like this post. It’s so good. How SEMC missed this perfect things? God damn EdTheShred

They missed it because it’s not in their (questionable) priority list.

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Should ARAM have talents?

How bout role selection before match find? Could help players avoid role confusions during draft. Btw Love your stuffs, SEMC should hire u already.

Queues would take forever to find a match, VG doesn’t have a big enough playerbase for that. It’s been a request for… 3-4 years already? And here we are :frowning:

4 Likes

@Xhaos Hats off to you, i was literally crying, <3

2 Likes

hello Xhaos i see you have many idea and i like it. so glorious and awesome. i have 1 suggest to you please forgive me. i have this idea of InGame Drafting Pickings. i just edit this in my cp only becauss i dont have computer. i want to suggest this to you more quality and much better of this. thank you.

1 Like

Damn awesome stuff, i was just blown away by these edits, and how smooth it all looked. SMECC should just hire you and use this idea already, VG needs improvements and fast (eventhough it wont be that easy).

1 Like

Though ripped off from some Brazilian FB page, I’m still glad it got more community attention than it did in any other platform (although if SEMC will see it, I doubt it’ll be from FB).

Also, I really like their logo :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

People will shamelessly steal art all day long, it seems. I see it all the time. :rage:

wtaf

and yeah, I’ve seen your concepts getting lots of legs! I’m sure folks at the lair will see it. They might not be able to pop the ideas into the game, but I know they’re interested, and at the very least, it has to feel good for them to see someone like the game enough to put so much effort into a project like this!

2 Likes

Ok I know I’m late to the party but damn that is good. How can SEMC give us the game in the state that it is and pretend it’s fine when the community is so involved and loves the game so much we get someone doing this. SEMC does not deserve their community, and the community deserves way better.

3 Likes

:anger: I’m… quite angry about this. Reposting artwork is one thing, but they straight up stole our logo and have been using it as their facebook and instagram branding, including social media assets and announcement posts.

Been tossing GoogleTranslated anger at them, and they’ll not use it anymore, but are hesitating to remove all the images they’ve already used it in.

4 Likes

Oo I see they have an empty profile pic now. Honestly surprised that they even took it down, but hey, it’s a win.

So, I feel bad because it’s probably just some dude who liked the logo and wants his page to look more professional and for vainglory to do well. But still… you can’t just bite someone’s branding. So I made him a replacement, which is waaaaaay better than he deserves:

If he doesn’t remove all the posts I ask him to, I’m going to blow a fuse.

5 Likes

You went above and beyond than what he should have gotten.

You must radiate kindness from your pores to do this and I mean it in a kind way :cowboy_hat_face:

I would have just given whoever it was a google image to use :mask:

2 Likes

Of all the people whose logo he could have stolen from, he stole from the one who was willing to give him a custom-made replacement. The world works in mysterious ways. :blush:

5 Likes