Two More Skins in 4.4?

This splash art is flippin’ dope, and I have no idea what’s wrong with the rest of you lol.

This is PURE Vox. If he had to be cast into netherworld subjugation, this is exactly what it would be. Like, c’mon, you haters. He’s kept his “better than the rest” swagger, but now it’s a perverted halo for headgear, he’s shed his hubris for a tormented vacuity in the eyes, and he’s crashing through a window of what’s painted to resemble a church, as if he’s assaulting convention and dogma. It’s awesome. This skin IS lore, way more than most others. It’s answering questions, and I want to read the stories that raised them. Hell’s Saint Vox is what this is, and I dig it.

5 Likes

Well when you put it that way yes. The skin does fit him.

But my problem lies with other heros able to play or fit Voxs part better. Samuel, Yates, hell even Reim would be a cool addition to the line.

For me, the skin is just another legendary skin on Vox when others could have used a skin since they havent gotten one in a while.

That doesnt mean I dont like the skin, because I do. I just have a problem on hero choice.

That’s fine. I hear what you’re saying, and I don’t want to yuck your yum, I just disagree still. I think this makes more sense for Vox than any other hero. The Netherknight line has always been about tragedy in the Classic sense - hubris, pride, escaping fate, becoming the thing you fought, etc etc. Vox, with his attitude and backstory, is prime “fallen angel” fodder, which is what I think this skin is going for. This is a totally logical skin for him, and I’m glad they went there.

Reim is kind of dark and evil-ish already, and I don’t see him caring about anything enough to risk hellish entrapment for it. His Netherknight skin would be him, but… grumpier? Yates I don’t know enough about, as a character, to say if he’d turn NK. Could be cool, but just by aesthetic unless they baked in some backstory. Samuel? I guess. But he’s a lame edgelord already, so his NK skin would just be his own fantasy, and since I moderate VG’s official discord server, I deal with a bunch of chan-culture edgelord idiots enough already. No thanks.

1 Like

Vox is dumb he joined the dark side , now I see why Ardan joined , so they supposed to announce vox first then Ardan , it’s not the end of the world , I was upset when phinn got corrupted by the churn , that was super bad for a gentle river troll crush bones and act different , didn’t fit him at all , I think vox as a netherknight supposed to be a meme like others said here the last one joining them .

Phin was controlled by the churn, it’s not that he became bad, the “tyrant” as he called it, was controlling the churn that enslaved his race.

I know , I don’t care about how , like in this vox situation we don’t know how , Iam asking why phinn and why vox , it’s not like I want them to change what happened it’s just how you don’t like your heroes change and switch sides .

But phin didn’t change side.