Two More Skins in 4.4?

IMO it’s a waste. The theme doesn’t fit Vox at all (a lot of other heroes would have had a much better skin), and I’m not going to use him, he is trash, so a skin for a hero that can’t be used is a waste. Samuel would had been a far better choice, and he actually needed it.

Ugh. Vox Got plastic surgery for the second time :disappointed:

Also the name should be Netherworld Vox or Nethermage Vox.

I don’t see Vox being a knight :sweat_smile:

I don’t see Vox being anything related to the nether. I even would have preferred a clown Vox throwing cakes. At least it’s not Yates nor Leo.

Actually I would have preferred that instead. A Yates skin would have been nice since his A could have been like a skeletal claw and his C could have been left infernal terrain for his crater.

But i hate those heroes, so im happy, they can burn yates in hell as far as im concerned :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s just … fugly. Totally agree that it doesn’t look like him at all, and he’s probably the last male hero I’d imagine as a Nether creature.

(Koshka would be the last of all — she’s too innocent and cute to ever go to the dark side.)

1 Like

Well… koshka with dark concept would be amazing… but her voice line wouldn’t fit. Unless semc goes extra mile to give her line for that concept/skin but we know it won’t happen.

But yeah… not digging vox new skin.

2 Likes

As far as the splash art is concerned, it looks really good. The contrast between the red effects and teal background is very pleasing (reminiscent to Satanic Lorelai).

But yeah, I’d have to agree with the rest. This kind of theme doesn’t really fit Vox. But it’s not like it matters because Vox’s popularity as a hero + cool-looking skin = $$$$$$$

3 Likes

And also I won’t be surprise if celeste get netherskin… netherqueen celeste or something

Damn you guys hella hating on my boi Vox.
I think it looks decent and most likely Insta buy for me.

1 Like

The problem is not the quality of the skin, the problem is that it doesn’t fit Vox at all.

1 Like

Honestly this skin should have went to Samuel.

His deathly appearance would have fit this skin line.

A Dracula looking Samuel that wields blood against his enemies.

Ps. Every time I looks at Voxs face, I only see Samuel.

3 Likes

It’s like they are trying to make me angry…
Really don’t see how it fits him…

Maybe they saw the success with Tidal Skin for Lyra so now they are randomly throwing elemental skins around

2 Likes

Because it doesn’t.

Wait are you guys talking about Vox or Sam?

I am confusion

Vox
30 charssss hehehehhehehee.

1 Like

He looks like varus and karma conqueror skins mixed up from league

Vox, a nether skin would have fit Samuel incredibly well.

I would have also prefered a Nether Sam skin (Fits him perfectly), but ngl Vox’s skin looks good. I bet the animations are gonna be great too

Will be cool if vox skin is new hero