Two More Skins in 4.4?

I can live without another Netherknight skin, but I need both SP Gwen AND SP Koshka in my life, please!

I guess the knight will be either Yates or Leo, none of which I care. I honestly hope I’m mistaken, otherwise I won’t care at all about 4.4

I agree in regard to the Netherknight skins. The lase one, Ardan, I just felt was ugly and totally unfitting for the hero. SP is always fun! What about Ylva? She throws a water balloon at you for her stun and then does a big CANNNOOONNBAAALLLL for her B.

1 Like

When are we getting a straw hat for the summer patch?

My SP BF needs a hat to block out all that harsh sunlight and negativity.

Also the leaks show both nothing about a new NetherKnight Skin so ig ill be actually surprised about a skin :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I think they’ve forgotten about hats, fortunately.

5 Likes

Fortunately…

I hope Samual gets a netherknight skin

In my opinion the skin doesn’t fit ardan at all, like at all… also and again imho - the splash art has nothing to do with the ingame skin! Seriously, even the size/proportions are nothing to do with the ingame skin and I find the splash art x30 times better looking (while not fitting ardan at all).

2 Likes

If they do it they can have my ice <3

1 Like

Iam not sure about semc releasing hero skins for the same related heroes , like they made school days Reza , Lyra and Samuel but they have different names , so they could release a fire Samuel but not with this netherknight name because Reza already had it , they made fly or die baron and ride or die Skye but as you see different type of skin , I could see them making ice skin for Samuel because reim related to his lore and ice against fire (Reza) .

Well they dropped the lore so I don’t know they could do anything .

Surprised so many of you don’t like NK Ardan that much. I personally love the skin

1 Like

Probably would not be called netherknight Sam. Probably netherworld sam like with Fort or nethermage Sam. I think Sam could have a phantom-like skin similar to maybe Dormamu. That would be awesome

netherknight petal or netherknight flicker or the patch is cancelled

Corpus still hasn’t gotten a skin :pouting_cat:

1 Like

rito rito :bell::bell::bell::bell::bell::bell:

Vox got a new skin nd it’s ugly

What skin?

IMG_20190614_185500

Netherknight vox

Honestly…
Samual needs a new skin… not vox… argh

1 Like

Thanks. I hope the animations are better than how it looks. There is nothing in that skin that makes me think it’s vox. Agree about Samuel.

Exactly… the splashart looks like ozo or magnus with thay crown… that thing on his facr