Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

Guys I’m just going to say that Nivmett works on the balancing team so questions about stuff like servers and stuff probably won’t get a clear answer

4 Likes

No worries, you didn’t – I was trying to reinforce your point, actually. (And I was doing so before my first cup of coffee, which sometimes leads to me being less clear than I intended. Lol.)

:vgcheersx3:

3 Likes

What was the main reasoning behind giving Ozo WP ratios on TRC? IMO, he was perfectly balanced in 3.2 (especially with WP), as he had a ton of damage and sustain, but he couldn’t really shine in the current anti-sustain meta and is counterable. A small buff would’ve been nice to make him more viable, but I honestly didn’t expect such a big buff to his WP path, especially one that boosts his already high TRC damage.

Among all the comments:

Will seasonal maps be a thing for 5v5?

Will there be more Rank based/skin theme skins?

Will we get announcer packs?

And last, Will the Taunt Pass ever be finshed and not “BETA”?

2 Likes

nivmett can’t give the forums leaks -.- also, none of those are what he does

3 Likes

im just askin if its in the foreseeable future >_>

One future question. Second this is not even a gameplay question. I have no clue about things involving platform. Sorry.

Most of the buffs/nerfs I do are just a number change or two. I very rarely take stronger action.

2 Likes

I play quite a bit of 3v3. While having single ban leaves more options 3v3 is also a mode where you can counter a hero much more effectively. So even if the enemy team first picks Krul or Kensei or what eve is strong at the time I can pick a hero or items to counter them.

I do balance design. I don’t make new items. Also if you could tele anywhere then the is very little macro strategy. The equivalent we gave is the move speed that the river gives so you can move to the outer lanes faster…

1 Like

So thank you for the feedback on Lyra.

I would disagree on the Kensei thing. While he is strong late game he has a SUPER weak early game. Most heroes deal 50 damage with an auto at lvl 1. He does ~25. Also if he falls behind he suffers HARD. Malene had none of those weakness in my opinion. That being said any question on what I will buff/nerf in the future us a future question and I cannot answer.

2 Likes

This isnt my area but I fortunately know the answer. The problem with instant que is it would grab anyone available. By removing this we allow for better matches.

This is very true. Though I will admit how some criticisms are worded can rub the receiver the wrong way. (Specifically the ones that are coupled with excessive insults lol)

4 Likes

Future question. Also not my area but I will say yes all the same.

2 Likes

Weapon ozo has never really seen play. In fact Ozos win rate was not only on the lower end but he was 1 of 2 heroes that didn’t see competitive play recently.

2 Likes

Future question.

Future question.

Future question.

Future question.

So not only are these not gameplay questions but they are also questions about the future. >_< I can’t answer these…

Thanks for taking the time to listen to the community, it’s important, glad you’ve taken the time to do so.

2 Likes

Nivmett do you think phinn deserves a buff? I haven’t seen him in 5v5 except for 2 times maybe this month. Not exaggerating

2 Likes

can you get sugarvenom to join SEMF :stuck_out_tongue:
also, do you think that some heroes need reworks?

2 Likes

aww man, welp thx anyways!!! :hugs:

Rapid fire balance questions!

What hero do you find the hardest/easiest to balance?

What part of balancing the heroes do you find is the hardest to accomplish?

Of all the patches you have balanced, what patch so far do you think was the most balanced?

What item do you absolutly hate trying to balance?