Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

Wait wait so vgpro.gg isn’t correct since the last time I checked which was like 3-4 days ago, Grace is top with 55.1% win rate and SAW is bot with 43.1% win rate. You folks give vgpro.gg false stats?

VGPro can only pull data from accounts that have been looked up on their site because it uses the API. Thats roughly only 5k players which while is a decent amount is not as accurate as global. We don’t give them false stats, even saying that makes me face palm. They can’t pull and process that much data constantly it would break. =_=

2 Likes

But seriously…your first assumption is we give them incorrect stats on purpose? What would be the point/motivation of that and why would we give them stats with even worse win rate statistics that it actually is? Please don’t assume the worst right away…=_=

1 Like

So do you guys plan on releasing an official website to lile show the correct data to players? I personally like official pages rather than third party pages.

niv, can we make a deal to buff malene and lyra? i will do anything?

2 Likes

LOL! No. No we cannot. XD Sorry bud but balance comes first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, we don’t released unprocessed data to the public and in all honesty the API sites do a well enough job already. To spend a serious amount of resources/money and time to release that data in a presentable manner globally for a few % difference is not going to happen.

3 Likes

Or maybe posting it weekly on the Vainglory Game Facebook page. It isn’t that hard considering you have hundreds of thousands players out there.

Like I said there is no point and its not worth the effort since the API sites already do this. Also your taking away what makes the API sites special if we did this. This isn’t going to happen (At least not in the foreseeable future) I am very sure of that. Also “convincing me” would not make it happen. Because now your stepping into the realm of editorial, marketing and localization? Would you release these notes only in english? Or would you need to pay thousands of dollars to do this week after week. (for what the API sites already do) Trust me. This isn’t happening.

3 Likes

OK I know you guys have problems and what those problems are. We sympathise with you.

Please, don’t talk in the name of all of us, we don’t share your opinion or atleast it’s radical manner. Also, please calm down atleast a little bit… it’s no fun to read posts that enters the not so neutral way of talking. Discussion is one thing, but going aggressive to prove your point, another.

5 Likes

Dude I said that I sympathise with him

:eyes::sob: haha oh well

30 characters

PLEASE STOP ARGUING WITH NIV.

Also, whether you realize it or not, and whether intentionally or no, you are starting to dominate this thread. Please give others a chance to post and not be drowned out by your messages.

11 Likes

I swear… it’s enjoyable to talk to a dev in a nice manner, lets not try to ruin it please @LamDumbasspro… If Nivmett just said it would take lots resources to post it on the weekly, that means a fat no. Semc already has its wishes so lets not try to force another wish onto a Dev.

Get a profile picture Nivmett :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What would happen if you gave Krul AoE basic attacks if he attacks someone who he has full stacks on? :thinking:

There you go, I got one. Happy? lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ewwwww alpha :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you aoe apply your stacks? How far is the reach? Because you could stack up on several people at once may be pretty strong. XD