Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

So we are getting a new type of support hero huh…
I know you can’t say anything but silence in itself can speak volumes…

So captain in 5v5 rank is tough?

Well then. When the going gets tough the tough get going:

Just 5v5 Ranked stats

Flexing time

2 Likes

And now we are comparing the size of our wie…wins?

4 Likes

@Dachigenius @Xaldarian

Let’s not clutter up this very useful thread …

4 Likes

Why would I use Ringo over a hero like Gwen? Seriously, the kits on some of the old heros are very much overlooked it seems and some would say boring compared to the other kits.

Is there any way to make them more interesting? I personally like RIngo but he just isn’t good enough against most heros.

Actually ringo can counter gwen if she’s actually using her perk and lets say they both have 6 sorrow blades.

The Gwen using her perk (waiting for it to be up before attacking) and ringo using his twirling silver can dish out the same (i would say) damage.

Now a hero that needs a change is:

Bf who really isn’t unique besides his ult and missing health damage on his A

Taka who can go to broken to potato with nerfs and buffs. Imo if u cant find a middle spot then change it.

And Phinn who is now just a walking BP or DE sandbag who is slow af with a 3.0 movement thing (Baron is 2.9 movement speed which is sad according to the VG ability page)

edit: thats just my two cents though

1 Like

I’m curious as to how you feel about Flicker’s current design.
Do you think he is underrated?
I seem ro remember you making a post about how it is difficult to balance him because of how he is, apparently, strong in low tiers, but not so much in high tiers?

Meaning if you just overall buff him, his win rates in lower tiers would rise just as much, if not more, than in high tiers.

So you feel satisfied with him as of now?
I would love to use him more, but it is so difficult a lot of the time.

Why is Ozo so unpopular? :frowning:

Tbh, it’s just bc he’s NEVER been top meta and his skill cap is too high for a lot of players to bother with He’s been a sleeper strong hero for a long time now and I want him to stay that way tho, can’t let the inexperienced kiddos touch my monkey

3 Likes

cuz he takes skill with his acrobounce imo

Who is ozo???

30 characters

1 Like

How is his skill cap high? It’s simple as tapping

Will you or someone else from smec publish the chest rewards from lvl ups?
I only know that you get a rare key at lvl3, an epic key at lvl5 and 1000 ice at lvl30

At face value, yes, but you have to worry about positioning (especially in teamfights) and using his abilities properly A LOT or else you’ll just die

Just watched pro scene don’t know 10 minutes for nothing ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3.2 People complained about about Malene

3.3 People complained about Kensei

idk about you guys but imma just keep on drinkin my tea and just wait quietly for what people have to complain about in 3.4. My guess is the new hero and/or Wp taka

4 Likes

3.4 my complain about Lyra.

She doesn’t deserve the nerf.

3 Likes

She deserves it, she’s been meta for too long. No hero deserves to maintain at the top spot for eternity

4 Likes

She isn’t the meta. Fort was…
ugly sobbing but time to switch to lorelai and abuse her perk and buff