The state of Malene (discussion/guide)

Celeste can really spam her routes out and supernova at the point of reaapear

Even if you can track her, itā€™s still the best defensive ability in the game by far. Owned by a range hero with the most stacked kit in the game. I find it unnecessary for a hero to have all what Malene has. Also, please, stop contradicting yourself: in one post you say you can scape everything with her B and now you say itā€™s easy to track and eliminate.

2 Likes

On top of that you can use boots and your Dark B together making your escape extremely reliableā€¦

2 Likes

Yes you can if you know how to use her dark B wisely but that doesnā€™t mean she is not vulnerable. And like what xaldarian said, dark B + boot is how i use to get away from huge incoming damage or when i am ganked by many heros.

1 Like

Which shouldnā€™t be giving how much she has in her kit.

Which I understand but still much like Lyra Iā€™d rather have interesting complicated kits than bland easily balanced regular kits like say Ringoā€¦

Malene Churnwalker Grace and Lyra are on another plane of existence compared to the rest kit wise that isā€¦

1 Like

Grace? Her kit is one of the simplest. I want interesting kits too, but for me Malene is not interesting, she is just a overstacked kit.

Grace has layer upon layer of passives working together. Making the most of those is somewhat challenging.

The passives are passive and will work basically for everyone but the right build and use will bring out her inner Paladin.

1 Like

Yes, taken all that into account, i find her quite simple and boring to play. I mean, ringo for me is far more difficult, low skill floor, very high skill cap. The only thing Grace has which is more less difficult is hitting her B.

I think you are just pressed that Malene could counter you while you are using ringo or other heros. Grace has a unique kit which requires timing to charge her A and land her B wisely and timing her heal smartly on heros.

Malene is already design that way, her abilities is what made her different from other heros hence itā€™s not easy to learn her. Maybe next time when you counter an enemy malene, learn how she attacks otherwise she will snowball you.

In fact, Malene is giving me 0 problems, im almost a Reza one trick pony. About graceā€¦ she is still imo quite basic.

@Guest_78 weaving in attacks while moving is a hell of a lot easier with Ringo than with Grace. Grace like @TadashiN said is much more about timing your skills and attacks, about positioning.

Ringo is all about kiting. Nothing less nothing more either. To me he is the most dull hero in the entire game.

Reza is stupidly overpowered much like Malene lolā€¦

Then, itā€™s good for you.
Maleneā€™s ability is gonna be this way. Semc can only tweak or nerf.

Itā€™s all about preferences, but for me just surviving with only a speed boost in this cc oriented meta is quite difficult. Grace for me is just select a target, press A. Your arguments are having to control cooldown se, well, thatā€™s something every hero has.

Or rework her, which wouldnā€™t be the first time they rework a hero. But I expect a nerf.

Reason why I donā€™t care about Malene being op or not, Iā€™m gonna destroy her anyways. I said to show that Iā€™m not frustrated with Malene.

You just contradicted with your previous reply and you really seems to care about malene especially her dark B and also her light B ability to run. Hmmmā€¦

No, complaining about one hero being op doesnā€™t mean she gives me problems when facing her. I complain about her B ability being better than an ult with only 40% of the ultā€™s cooldown (if compared with Reza). The problem is that although this update she is not giving me problems, next update she may do it if they nerf Reza too much (I donā€™t like playing BF). I find her kitā€¦ unfair.

Guest said (and I completely agree) that Ringoā€™s kit is simple, but NOT easy. Ringo isnā€™t at all as easy as people always say. You may claim itā€™s simple stuff and it is but itā€™s not easy (As in skill cap and high tier gameplay. At low tiers he has low enough skill floor to be easy and effective).

2 Likes