The 3.1 balance changes are out

Eh Gwen barely got nerfed.
TB in early game with her perk is still going to be op.
Only Rona and krul got some significant nerfs imo

Surprised they didn’t touch grumpjaw.
Oh well, time to instalock.

4 Likes

Yep… the Kestrel buff is completely asinine, too. Some really odd stuff there.

2 Likes

Far from it. WP Grace still deals great damage and the base damage buff allows her to maintain that massive damage she deals, but also gives it to other builds. Her WP path was just somewhat tuned down only her A got tuned down significantly for WP tbh and her B got buffed REEEE , but her other paths got a very sizable buff. She is going to continue to mantain being a very good top pick in the meta.

1 Like

Nope cd cath has stacks from her perk. She isn’t less tanky than utility cath.

I dislike her as captain yes I do.

Her CD path is strong though.

I was up against this team with 2 semi supports aka captain with just a fountain. This cath was a hyper agressive frontliner for her team. I was wp kestrel on the other side with 39k damage the highest on my team. This cath did as much damage as our nr 2 and 3 dmg dealers.

That cath had 23/33 kill participation the highest on her team.

And takes only what… 80 stacks to get there? Easy. xD

(Edit: Plus the stacks a Support would get, so make that 120.)

Seriously. You are basing all your assumptions around terribly anecdotal evidence of mid-tier matches.

The patch notes looks good. Anyone knows when the update will drop? Normally they release the notes as the update rolls.

Everything is pointing to March 13th-14th.

1 Like

The same reason why in the last patch (or two patchs ago) they nerfed Glaive eventhough he was weak in 3v3.

There is something called /s, I don’t know how good you are. You could be a total idiot. That is why nothing is truly “obvious.”

This catherine buff makes me sick

Care to elaborate? 'cause I see no buff there.

It’s a considerable nerf. One extra second of cooldown on MP reduces armor/shield and her damage output much more than 50 damage on BT or 5 on the bubble.

1 Like

Her bubble already has cooldown reduction by procking and most catherines basically always build cooldown reduction whether its an aftershock or a clockwork so this patch she basically has her all shield up all the time. So 1 seconds is barely noticeable, with those 2 factors taken into consideration it will probably take 0.3 seconds longer to reactivate your shield next patch than you normally would. I would have added a good 4 to 5 seconds to it and then you could call it an actual nerf so with the damage increase she got she actually got buffed.

No matter how much CDR you build, a cooldown increase from 7 to 8 seconds adds 1/8 to the total downtime. This amplifies with each level of the skill, to a 16.6% base cooldown increase on Overdrive.
That’s a substantial change, while 5 damage per tick are nothing (even considering multiple procs).

Also: The shield’s duration decreases by proc. Not the cooldown.

1 Like

The Churnwalker changes might push him into meta. He still invades well early. He still has a lot of CC. OP Churnwalker had 18% healing nerfed to 12% which was just buffed to 15%. He’s going to survive much better.

1 Like