"Teddy Bear" & "Panda" Joule

8 Likes

Need a link to verify, otherwise it goes in Broken Pipe ā€¦

[EDIT: Canā€™t find any official announcement anywhere, so Iā€™ve moved the thread to the Broken Pipe.]

Thats honestly a $ worthy skinā€¦ Might have to open up the wallet :celestelove:

Iā€™m a simple man. I see animu, I like it, so this is a 10/10 skin for me even without the SA or effects

too bad Iā€™ll probably not be able to get either version in a long time

Looks cool but doesnā€™t look legit

1 Like

Not gonna buy them, I donā€™t use joule, and IMO, SM is the best one for her.
Still waiting for Samuel, reza and ringoā€¦

Oh great, get ready for another shady, unclear and poorly executed selling of a recolored skin set that is going to be behind some scammy rng paywall.
I sleep.

Did someone say D.VA rip off?

6 Likes

my bad @hazeleyes

I believe they abandon the English page, itā€™s been very poorly postings on that page. idk about other languages but the Vietnamese one is very active.

Interesting ā€¦ is that an official SEMC account? Itā€™s hard to tell from the Facebook page ā€“ not least because I canā€™t read Vietnamese :wink:

It looks like a leak to me, as thereā€™s nothing on any of SEMCā€™s social media about it ā€¦

lol well, the English main page just now posted it. Should I change the title to just Valentine Joule skin?

Yep, itā€™s now official ā€¦

It was leaked a while ago along with some other things, if you donā€™t mind spoilers go check r/vaingloryleaks

1 Like

Meanwhile still waiting for that leaked Loralai skinstrong text

Crazy that hasnā€™t been released yet, I agree.

I wonder if the lack of a Lorelai skin is because sheā€™s arguably naked with that skin? Sheā€™s naked like Bugs Bunny is naked, but that still might be an issue in some countries.

Hmmm. I wonder ā€” thereā€™s clearly some sort of issue. Lorelei is both popular and in the meta AND is the only hero without a skin, so youā€™d think theyā€™d want to get it out there.

what I am thinking is SEMC is playing with us when it comes to skins of creatures or creature heroes

Us: more creatures!
SEMC: ok fine here one creature - Ozo, but donā€™t expect skin for it anytime soon.
Us (a few months later): more creatures!
SEMC: no, here one more cute hero.
Us (weakly crawling on floor): Just at least give us something that look funā€¦
SEMC: here, GJ but here is some ugly dog skin that comes with it
Us: ā€¦ why too many humans?
SEMC: like we said, no creatures, but you been crying too much here Lorelai, but you have not learned your lesson, so this is gonna break Ozoā€™s record.

Wanna make a bet? the next one will be that Inara girl.

I think its more like of the T3 Taka situation

Itā€™s not ā€œValentine Jouleā€ anymore boys and girls!

RIP peopleā€™s wallet if the skin is good.

is it because she is underage ? , is she in love with her mech or someone gift her a teddy/panda mech ?! Sugar venom you need to explain !