"Teddy Bear" & "Panda" Joule

I love Joule, and love her skins, but she’s basically locked in a case that says “Break glass in case 4 junglers are banned and you’re last pick so you you have no other choices.” If her CP path gets some small buffs (like better CP scaling on her B and a much longer range on her Ult) then I might pay cash money for one of those skins, but as she is now it would be a waste of money since she’s so rarely played. As she is right now she’s basically a generic WP melee with a weaker back and poor sustain.

Think that’s over thinking it. A girl and a mech, of course they’re gonna make a cute skin for her, I’m amazed it not a cat tho

1 Like

Not really when you consider some leaked content took over a year to release.

She’s popular in higher tiers, but i’d bet across all players including brawl modes, she is one of the least played heroes in the game. Even flicker and petal have large followings of mains in low tiers. A lot of my friends pretty much only play those heroes.

Only people who follow the meta and play one of the ranked modes actually use her.

Additionally considering skins probably take months to go through a full cycle from concept to completion and she only became “meta” mid 2018 even if it’s based solely on popularity it wouldn’t make sense for her to have a skin already.

Well it’s a possibility , but I think semc are avoiding naming the skins after the events , and they are naming them after what is happening in the events , like why you call it Valentine joule make it a teddy bear because it’s popular , like where is red rose petal for Valentine ? , because she is a potatoe .

1 Like

Snow Monster joule> Panda bear Joule

2 Likes