Surrender change

Dodging dodging and dodging…
Also ques are often not accepted…

Poa silver MM

1 Like

I’m also PoA silver. You might not be ranking during prime time…

Correct. Also EU server so probably less people…

AOV is 10m game with 0 wait time to start the match. VG is 5-15m wait, not accepted, 5m more wait, not accepted, 5m more wait, dodge, 3m more wait, dodge, 4m more wait, game start and the teams are super unbalanced = I already know who will win from the bad draft and start of the game. Playing 15m and when I draw the line: around 40+m to play ONE game. Before in 3vs3 for that time I would play two and nowdays I will play 4 games of AOV. Not only I do not play in my free time, but I just sit there with nothing to do on the phone as you can’t even multitask. Joke for real. VG was always a long moba, but atleast I played and balanced games too (rarely it was super unbalanced, super rarely). It’s one thing to play 40m, other to wait 25 to start a game and then the game to be completely unbalanced one sided f fest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had easily found games before the 5vs5 even at 3am during the week. :wink:
NEVER had problems finding a match in like 1m and the max wait time 2m for me in absurd hours like 5am Wednesday morning. This also POA silver in EU, also the server lag is quite notable worse the last update, micro stutters all game and also in some the lag is so bad that when you land A with Lance it put you in totally diff position from where you see yourself and miss the skillshot + take a lot of dmg. Fun, right?

1 Like

I still find 3min queues at 3am in 5v5. Probably playerbase problem, VG is still really popular in SEA.

1 Like

I can’t talk for other regions, only for EU.

1 Like

Unbalanced the game is nearly at dota allstars level…
I never get that many dodges unless alpha isn’t banned

Who bans Alpha??? Lmao alpha is a joke compared to Kensei Reza Malene and Celeste…

I’m SA in SEA and my queue times counting dodges can go past 10 minutes. Luckily I have an iPad so I use the slide over mode to read a book or use my phone (most of my forum time is while queueing incidentally).

Sadly me if i want to play a game to climb the ranks

I must be blessed then.