Spectral Idris

DocXij4UwAAvM6U
Taken from Vainglory Twitter
https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/1047290137334374400?s=19
giphy

12 Likes

I’m getting some Headless Horseman vibe from this.

Maybe I’m just exhausted but the results for google image search ‘headless horseman’ are really funny.

extreme dodgeball

Vainglory has peaked

2 Likes

Reaper’s 2016 Halloween skin makes its appearance in VG!

9 Likes

Ready got a mchanzo love child skin, why not reaps

3 Likes

I Hope i has some ability changes (not like his Epic one), so please be legendary.

With all the glowing and model changes it probably will be.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that, because seeing what they are doing, if it’s legendary/SE it will have recolours, but if it doesn’t have recolours it won’t be legendary/SE (75% probabilities), and this skin doesn’t seem like a skin they would do recolours for.

Update, with splash art!

7 Likes

Please be legendary, please be legendary. I can’t wait to see the in game (animations). In general, Halloween updates are my favourites (it also has my favourite map).

2 Likes

It’s going to be legendary…AND special edition! Aren’t recolors simply wonderful?

I hate them so much :confused:

3 Likes

I swear if they have another 3 color variations of one skin, Im not buying another skin again (not like I already didn’t lul).

If you look in the skin tab, its atrocious to see the same picture multiple times in one hero slot.

Atleast make a section/button for multiple skin variations like LoL :mask:

On the other hand, I hope once you access one of his two paths, his chakram or sword turns into a spooky :skull: blue flame color.

That sword is everyyythinngg :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I wish they’d actually call it a sword. Idris has voice lines referring to it as a spear, even though he clearly uses it one-handed and with slashing motions. It’s just a sword with a longer hilt. A similar situation exist with Lance where his “polearm” is just a big sword. I’m glad that his Gladiator and Netherknight L skins finally gave him a proper polearm.

As for recolors, I’m starting to wonder if the strategy of putting out as much content as possible is backfiring. The recolor strategy is aimed at the whales, but getting them to drop what could be $100 or $200 a month to unlock everything might be wearing its welcome. It’s beautifully ironic - the company that is struggling to stay afloat and tries to throw as much against the wall as possible is finding that the wall is beginning to collapse under all of that weight.

2 Likes

Now that’s an amazing skin…too bad I don’t play Idris…

1 Like

Only skin I’ve been excited for lately. Good job SEMC. That isn’t sarcasm, for those inclined.

I very much appreciate that in the concept splash, they’ve isolated his shoe

Someone at SEMC was like

“You see how fly these kicks are? Get this right. Don’t blow it”

OMG IMAGINE 3 VARIATION OF MALENE? I AM GONNA BE POOR. Huhuhuh :heart_eyes:

As much as I love malene, I really dont want another variation of her.

Im already guessing that Rainbow Glaive is going to be a 3 variant skin series like the Skaarf one with the tabbys n stuff.

1 Like

But imagine… malene in 3 different colours in trick or treat skin.