Soloq jungling in 5v5 sucks

When did i tell it gives cp. Earlier you stated that its okay for krul to have cp buff to which i m putting forth an argument.

Here. CP ratios are only affected by having bonus CP. Even if he has 0% ratio or even negative ratios on his smite the CP buff would amplify the damage because it is CP base damage. Again if you’re unwilling to read what I actually said and pull BS out of nowhere please don’t interfere. Just read what I said maybe you’ll get it.

not gonna lie I’m guilty of stealing jungle but I mean what am I supposed to do when wp/cp buff has been sitting there for 2+ mins and no one takes it I don’t mind the xp and I just want to make sure the enemy doesn’t steal it, am I wrong for this? should I just leave it n say fk it?

1 Like

You are right afte 1 minute i don’t feel bad about it hell i have even gone and taken both mine and enemies cp buff because it was there too long. I wasn’t even a hero to benefit from it

Not going to lie, I take jungle in soloq, often. Either they haven’t touched it in 2 minutes and are on the other side of the map or they are completely ignoring it. I’m going to use whatever I can to carry my team, including their buffs. It’s not rare for me to have both buffs and be ridiculously fed by mid and late game

2 Likes

wtf i think i know that. My point was about krul not taking the cp buff and you go on about all these statistics. And please do find me a hero that does cp damage and doesnt have a ratio on it. When i said B has cp ratio its obvious it does cp damage. You simply want to show youre right when we arent even arguing about it. Its like i m telling mangoes are sweet and youre fighting hard to prove that alcohol is good for health when they are two complete different topics lmao.

exactly. Not taking buff on time just wastes it.

If they are on the other side of the map and have ignored farm for 2+ mins it is okay to take it. It is those players who move in and take my farm as soon as they have spawned and place cams just to know when it respawns

If a buff spawns ping it and ask your jungler to come over atleast for the ambient gold, if they still ignore it then take it IF you need it else leave it. Most midlaners have vision on jungle entrances and can see if someone is stealing, Don’t steal from your jungler just because your enemy could possibly steal it and blame them later if they are behind

Sure. Tony’s B, Samuel’s perk and old Vox ult before changes. I do wanna show I’m right because I am while you didn’t even read what I said. So please do it or stop talking and taking my words out of context.

What I have encountered is if you don’t pick it in a minute the enemy will be picking it along with the rest of that sides jungle than double back to gank. I ping it first but the jungler usually is too busy farming a lane stealing from the carries

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.