Smol UI Talk

The match information really doesn’t fit with the rest of the UI anymore either. It’s like they completely forgot about it.

hmm… 3.9 it seems. thanks for the info. and originally it was a list of 5.

i guess after update 4.0 it’s only 3.

1 Like

@hazeleyes I remember you in one of the threads talking about the season remaining time , it says 4 weeks , but i just found that if you click on any team , yours or in your friendlist you going to see the old remaining time it says 24 days and few hours now , I think they forgot to change it probably to match the new remaining time thing .

1 Like

Everything is set at the highest on both my iPad Pro and my iPhone XS Max.

1 Like

No,they said it’d be 5,but they never actually made it that many. It was always 3.

1 Like

It was/is 3 , but I get matched with people I downvote instantly after I downvote them , I don’t know why they doing this , the system probably preferring skill tier match over toxicity.

But once I lost a match because the carry was bad and I downvoted him , then I got the same duo next match and very quick , they let me carry and we won 3 or 4 games in a row after that , so I think sometimes it’s a good thing to get someone you downvoted .

I’ve only done 1 downvote thus far after I updated and only for unskilled play, and it does mention MM “tries” not to match up again, it isn’t dead set in code.

I don’t know if selecting the other reasons will also put a player into the “blocklist”. But if I was in charge of programming I would make it so it only selects “unskilled play” as players to put on a “blocklist” because the other reasons are not skill related and in my mind, can be excused… ( uno, mood swings, etc )…most Trolls are just skilled players who’s having a hissy fit.

They don’t care about the reason , downvoting put them in the blocklist.

1 Like

It’s kind of a bummer that the block list only holds 3 people, though. There are definitely some people I’d love to put on a “you’re dead to me” list …

1 Like

Well we have no idea how it works against trio or duo , like that bad carry his friend was good so I only downvoted him and got matched with them next it could be downvoting is not a factor against parties it’s just about solos ?!.

@Ve3nNo0wM I think if Iam going to choose between troll and unskilled I would say the troll to be blocklist , because unskilled doesn’t mean bad , like that guy was a good roam and he was bad carry but once he gave the carry role to me ,we won games in row .