Silvernail - First Impressions

He is literally an anti dive hero lol, he counters hard Vox and could our damage most, the only heroes that counters him were Idris, BF, Anka, Baron, and mages. Also, Samuel isn’t a dive hero lol. He was a lane bully, able to beat any sniper, he could even out trade saw lol.

Samuel does best in dive compositions because if people stay on his Drifting Dark he can have his empowered AA and also peel. He’s terrible in poke compositions because when he goes in, he goes in. That’s also why I put “even” Samuel. He’s only anti dive if you don’t surprise him. If you make it obvious like a Fort A then thats your fault lol.

Baron wont beat him tbh. Its like playing vox with a lot of cc and higher damage into baron.

It’s best in poke compositions…

Baron can beat him, the difference between Vox and Silvernail is that Silvernail late game has nothing for hitting baron. Silvernail is weak against heroes that outrage him, something baron does + outdamages him + has invulnerability against his A+ mobility + can trade with him early on, and beating a baron late game is not easy, specially for a hero that can’t simply engage.

Are you talking about wp baron or cp baron?

WP baron, haven’t tried Cp, but he plays well against Silvernail as any other long range mage. Silvernail can’t engage. What I don’t know is if he is quick enough to dodge the mortars… that’s why I’m talking about WP Baron, I have to test CP Baron.

1 Like