Silvernail - First Impressions

Anka has low cooldown in her blink so, she can get on top of you and, if you use your ult, use the blink again. Idris, he has his A which is a blink in WP and his ult (allowing him to avoid your ult), with the WP passive, he can unlock his A again quick enough to not be affected by you traps

Idris Ult doesnā€™t work. Idris Ult isnā€™t even invulnerability lolol because he can get stunned and snared or whatever when he jumps in and out.

He has a fantastic kit, but his bomb is pretty oppressive. I think they just gotta tone that down a bit and they have a fantastic (and balanced) new carry with a high skill cap

i think abilities in use arent affected by silence, or am i wrong?
only stuns disrupt abilities while they are charging.

aside from that, mages and assassins as the only counter worries me, as that means either he is banned or no traditional melee hero can be used by the opponents. i find that a tad bit too much, as melee struggle enough as is.

the issue is, he is like saw in 5v5 more of a splitpusher or someone needing your team to get the fight in his range (ardan ult, lyra ult etc), but thanks to the bans you can stop at least one assassin from going to your opponent (asuming you pick him first), leaving only mages as a counter open to your opponent and mages themselves can be shut down by trying to push them early.

but atm this is all speculation. so far i havent really had an issue with anka (in blitz) after getting some def and t2 boots. also,you could use a wire right behind you so she gets silenced after blinking to you and is a sitting duck.

But you can use his ult like any other dash lolol

I cancelled an Adagio ult with Silvernailā€™s ult in a match just now ā€“ I donā€™t think there was a tripwire there, just literally pushed him away while he was channeling and his ult never appeared or did any damage.

Do you think thatā€™s a bug?

Oe my gud, heā€™s nit OP at alt!!! Ppl jist dent kno how tu counter him yeet!
hEā€™s nOT oP At aLl!!! StOP cOmpLAiniNG!

4s reveal on his B, and Celesteā€™s perk reveals target for 0.01 secondā€¦isnā€™t it a bit excessive?

So as powerful as Lyra on release?

How does one connect them? How visible is the whole of this?

Displacement can cancel Adagios Ultimate. Iā€™ve done that before with Joules A/Lance B, you donā€™t need a stun just a proper displacement and it wonā€™t trigger. Iā€™ve seen that happen in blitz a lotā€¦

1 Like

The first image is after I placed two spikes, the second is after I dropped one more between the two (in the area of intersection of the green circles).

3 Likes

ok, so displacement is ok, but does a silence cancel stuff?
but i have seen an adagio ult going off after being affected by phinns b mid cast.
seems weird. maybe someone with rwo devices or two guys on voice com can look at that.

Thatā€™s incorrect the Ult does still trigger unless its a Adagio legendary talent thing. Displacement is displacement not a stun. I feel like Silvernail is affected by all kinds of bugs because of all the different CC they gave him.

No, only Vox and BFā€¦ and maybe kensei have been more powerful than her. Silvernail is op, not broken. He is weaker than WP Varya too.

2 Likes

What Silvernail could have been (imo):

A: Instead of a silence and a slow they can keep the slow but add a ā€œNail stack.ā€ A nail stack is basically if any hero passes through the tripwire they become applied with a ā€œnail stackā€ which pierces 20% of their armor.

Lower his base WP and you could have had a relatively balanced hero with a high skill cap because simply AAing people wonā€™t bring you as much damage as someone like Ringo, but instead being the thinking manā€™s carry and setting up tripwires for enemies to walk into so you can do bonus damage that may do more damage than just AAing someone as Ringo. And I donā€™t really understand why he has the snare effect on his tripwires, slow already takes priority over movement speed so if someone dashes through the trip wire they are still going to be slowed which allows you to reposition.

Idk why they just had to stack his B with some of that revealing stuff. Its a skill shot that should have been purely used for checking bushes/getting stacks in teamfights another icon is just annoying to look at.

4 Likes

After playing against him for a million times. Can we have roamer that gives cc immunity as a barrier or something. And not as a ult (ik lorelai ult).

Im done with the amount of CC there is and how long u can chain it. I sat through 4 seconds of my life wasted because of that ~_~

4 Likes

Can I have some feed back on this build I got with him PS BP TT TM Boots Husk

Also I overdrive A and C

I think you lack raw weapon power.

1 Like

Looks like it can almost make a wall in lane from bottom bush to top bush

1 Like

Now imagine that powercreep busted hero with a Roam Lorelaiā€¦
Ggwp

2 Likes