Show Off Your Profile Pic or Card Background

Caranthir from The Witcher 3.

3 Likes

Mine is Corvo Attano, swordsman in charge of the protection of the empress and main character of Dishonored 1.

I was thinking in Corvo or Kensei, but I finally decided Corvo — I love the Outsider lore and magic :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Updated! Though a little late for the month of Christmas…

Best boy Claude.

4 Likes

My festive pfp is Padoru Lyn, partially for the memes and bc she’s best FE7 girl.

Very obligatory sauce

3 Likes

Oh who is the artist of that? It looks cute and I wanna see other stuff of theirs

I totally didnt just pull it off of twitter and forgot who made it AND then to have to dive back into twitter to find it…

2 Likes

Seems like my fellow forumers be sleepin on this thread :potoo:

Anywho. New Year New Me… Two months later.

I honestly cant remember where I got this pic… :pensive:

Also this art style reminds me of a certain someone from the forums :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I agree! There are several cool new pfps around here – let’s share them and why you chose them, people! :opaf:

2 Likes

pik
i decided it was time for a new one.

this is in the hopes of pikmin 4

where there's pasta...

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/114701121737621171/#

6 Likes

venom%20avatar rocky SCavatar jim%20raynor

What do all these characters have in common with me?

Perseverance, solitude and the ability to create their own Fate, despite their own destiny being forced upon them.

I tend to pick heroes who just don’t give a F–k and will push through any barrier, no matter what, even if it costs them their own life.

I like the one’s who are mortal and could just die at any moment, and yet, somehow… they don’t. They have a purpose that they hold on to.

That’s me in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Texas from Arknights

Artist: 木芽のい

1 Like

Wow I didnt realized you played arknights too. I stopped playing since I have three games to juggle but I think its one of the best tower defense games on the market!

1 Like

Just started playing last week, tbh! It’s fun, but I’m not very far along yet!

I honestly thought it was Blake considering your RWBY pfp streak that’s been broken.

My current one is Kirsty and her partner Joachim from Dragalia. I really like her as she’s fun to use in the game and the designs of both of them are really good imo.
The sauce to the image is here

3 Likes

Mine is from Dark Souls 3, featuring Yhorm the Giant and Siegward of the Knights of Catarina (the onion knight).

4 Likes

I usually use a picture of my most recent game (funfact about me :yum:) and I had to use Cirilla from Witcher 3.

Ill probably change it to something AC related in a couple of weeks so I can let Crilla shine as my pfp!

2 Likes

mine is kinda lame and stale

Lame n stale but its still has my curiosity for what game/show/comic it is :vgfrosty_happy:

Anywho.

Bye Cirilla and hello Ms. Isabelle(and Doom Dude)!

I wish artists would tag their work since when I google stuff, it doesn’t show who made it.

Edit: Actually someone cut it off but heres the Artist.

3 Likes

“Lost at Sea” by Kate Fox

I am in love with this artist’s fox girl. (I am not sure she has a name.)

4 Likes

“Herbal Lane” by Kate Fox

Thought I’d link to her DeviantArt page this time: https://www.deviantart.com/kate-fox

5 Likes