Rona is too much for me

So I’m currently sitting on 80%+ win rate as Rona, she feels a little bit too perfect for a front line bruiser. She has burst, dps, sustain, can splitpush, can escape, impressive mobility with 2 jumps and a speed boost, can solo and trade with almost anyone (BF Alpha Joule Vox Gwen Ringo Idris Glaive Baptise are jokes to her) except Krul (but when Rona is a laner, Krul isn’t that scary). With her ult she’s very forgiving in team fights and ganks when multiple enemies collapse on her. She does not have any CC but she doesn’t need one. I can’t even remember the last time Iosing lane as Rona. She currently have 2nd win rate according to vgpro so I believe she needs to be tuned down a bit. I’m having fun playing Malene and being mid laner rn so when I’m on a loosing streak I can just pick Rona and win comfortably cause of her laning dominating potential

6 Likes

she destroys BF so hard. I hate facing her and I don’t like playing her because it does feel like cheating. The last game i played her, I only needed 1 hand, while eating my lunch. Her sustain is too much. triple kill with no effort.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I feel when playing her. She’s pretty much unstoppable to lane against

If you don’t have the “while eating my lunch” part then nudge nudge, wink wink.

9 Likes

i honestly wasn’t even bothered trying. tap here… tap there… oh, i killed somebody… next please.

3 Likes

Her numbers are busted, thats what happens when you try to make viable a hero weak to cc in a cc oriented meta

1 Like

She does way too much damage she’s more bursty than most assassins just like alpha basically

1 Like

Always someone to complain about.

5 Likes

I agree, Rona is way too strong now with no obvious weakness since she has almost everything a hero could ask for.

1 Like

Most of the Ronas I play against are pretty bad, but that could be because I’m only tier 4 D: haven’t been playing much lately to rank any higher.

1 Like

Any tips on how to use her? I want to use her more but suck at playing her

1 Like

Well the heroes that are supposed to counter rona don’t even counter her anymore…

Like remember the time when Vox was a RELIABLE counter to rona?

Or even Petal?

I miss those days.

1 Like

Petal was never a counter. Vox still counters her, but it’s like two kruls fighting: Rona can’t kill Vox, but Vox can’t kill Rona quickly either due to how tanky she is. It feels like you are attacking her for 30 min and still doesn’t die.

1 Like

Rona is oppressive af, literally no bruiser (I don’t think even Reim) besides krul can beat her 1v1 and in teamfights if her team follows up she’s a monster. Hopefully she gets nerfed, very unfun to play against.

3 Likes

And I hope people will STOP BANNING ALPHA because RONA IS THE NEW ALPHA smh

2 Likes

… So is no one going to point out the whole “impressive mobility with 2 jumps” thing? Ok…

2 Likes

I feel like the removing slow on her A and romove the dash an her B should be ok. Reason early game played with Vox botom against Rona. I have to mention i am t 9G t10B main supp player (VGpro Maaraac). I am learning bot lane and what i notice rona early game out damage vox with out studer staping and its ok but with moving and atacking she dash with her b i use my a to avoid smite from b, she jumps with a slow me, I use boots she use boots and i die.

1 Like

Honestly a dmg nerf would be fine. Her kit is balanced overall

Ehh just need her defense semc seems to love defense nefs

What the hell? You losing isn’t at a justifying that. If you weren’t in a Nerf Rona thread I’d take this as sarcasm. You basically said remove barrier and speed boost from vanguard, damage from blood for blood and stun from gauntlet but for Rona.

2 Likes