Rainbow Glaive and "RNG Protection"

It was 50 opals.

Well it was a long time ago so :potoo:

Don’t u guys think that early exclusivity comes with a cost.
Definitely PS4 costed a lot back then. Now the price has come down so much. Still the same console!!

Idk if the price or the chance is justified but I am pretty sure that the world charges us for the “early access” kinda stuff. U cannot compare a skin that just came today morning with the old ones.

It’s a way to make money. Ppl who don’t have the patience eventually fall for it. I think it’s actually a justifiable practice to make money given the games free to play content.

Though I do think the 4950 ice tag on the skin is kinda inflated. But that’s assuming u r not lucky enough. Then again the chances are pretty darn low.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

After 49 draws, you still only have a 62.84% chance of getting the skin. So a LOT of people will end up paying 4950 ICE for it.*

*assuming that they want it badly enough; personally I find it very “meh”

1 Like

guys remember that if you have a bag of keys and willing to open a door with one of them , it’s always the last key ! , quick math 2%*50=100% , semc math .

I thought legendary skins were like 5k ice?? Like I said I’ve never really spent Ice on anything except for an occasional rare chest sjdkssk

Maybe I was thinking about the opal cost? Idk. I still like the RNG protection but @Moose I totally agree with you.

Legendary skins cost 2.6k ice.

3 Likes

Lol 5000 ice is double the cost of L skins ie 2599 ice.

1 Like

Just spent 1k ice on it. It gave me 2 glaive hero, 2 emojis, 10 rare talents * 3, and 1 rare skins and 2 bronze chests. PLEASE DONT BE FOOLISH LIKE ME. Thanks.
Like seriously, 10 rare talent coins?
I get more in free chests.
Could have legit bought the new hero next update instead.

You took the fattest L.

Jeez, you should know how crappy the boxes are.

The old card skin boxes were much better than what we have now smh.

Rip 400 glory card box

ifkr. I promised myself id spend only 500 ice. I ended up spending double ;-;

1 Like

So that’s what’s in those 99 ICE boxes. I don’t do RNG, and I definitely don’t do it for heroes that I have a legendary skin for, but it’s good to know that they basically have crap inside. Thanks for taking the bullet for us. Still though, that’s a very good result considering that crap probability.

I dont care about skins, but if they actually want people to buy chests, make the droprate increase from 2%>4%>6% for every consecutive chest until 100%.

8 Likes

Even i dont do RNG but I just wanted this skin xP
Gone my 1k f2p ice. Have only enough left for the next season’s BP ;-;
Where the 10k glory events at
Need to convert them glory to ice.

For those that want to see what Rainbow Glaive looks (and sounds like) in game:

3 Likes

Im not one to say stuff like this but the sound effects sounds like it was taken off of a cheap magic princess movie. :mask::nauseated_face:

The model and effects are cool like the skaarf skin.

Instead of this, why couldn’t they have made a humanoid glaive skin???

I don’t really mind the skin.

Sound effects are cheesy (though there’s no change on the knock back sound).
Model and animation effects plus the recall are pretty sweet.

It does show how small Glaive’s legs are though, since they’re now enclosed in form fitting shiny armour.

Overall, some will love it, most will be neutral about it.

After all, we only really really love a skin if we love the hero.

I love Flicker, Fortress and Malene; while liking Ardan and Vox (because they’re super reliable for me).

Hence, I have most of their skins.

I have a lot of other heroes skins, though those came about through RNG drops, lol.

I was hyped for the skin the way I imagined it but it’s so bad. At best it has rare animation effects because the only animation is the axe sparkling and has epic sound effects. It’s essentially just Glaive with a hat. If Glaive was pink I would be more happy with the skin but they couldn’t even apply that texture.

2 Likes

If you look hard enough Its just the default skin with rainbow hair

Look harder and you see the failure of his Sorrowblade skin

2 Likes