Proposed Taka Rework

Nah I reread it and saw my mistake.h I see what you’re suggesting now. It’s an interesting idea.

Yep, easy to play hard to master is taka as timing Kaiten for blocks and kaku out without being hit needs practice. Fort has to commit to a fight just like alpha(who also has limited escapes) but that doesn’t make him hard to play, atleast alpha needs to maintain 3 core charges and aim her A and also landing her ult is pretty difficult.

Alpha is Immortal… Can’t even 1v2 her half the time.
Alpha takes even less skill than taka.

Taka is squishy and can be blown up easily…

A good alpha goes tank mode.

Every alpha I face now(rare ban escape) goes tank mode and snowballs hard. All she needs is AS+SC and just go full defense from there and just dives hard. If she gets through ban only krul, grumpjaw, rona and reim can handle her early-mid game spike.

1 Like

Should the developer reduce all the heroes health (so afterschock and sc deal less damage by %) and increase all the heroes armor and shield?
I didnt do math about this so this might be a bad idea

lol isn’t this supposed to be about Taka? That said, I remember pre 5v5 patch when I used to go Tank on Alpha and get troll-pinged. It’s a trend now? Btw CP tank Alpha is a demon. Cooldown makes her ult a mini-nuke for grouped enemies.

Aftershock and sc need to be nerfed into the ground.

SC Remove all damage to heroes make it an objective damage only and make it build out of a contract.

Aftershock lower the % to 10…

1 Like

I think SC was design to be roamer item.
I think they should rework SC to be more suitable to roamer.

1 Like

Plus it is very cheap compared to pure damage items. AS+SC build is very cheap for the damage output it provides

I feel like this Off Topic sh*t happens in every single one of my threads. Talking about the balance of Taka is somewhat on topic, but then it spirals into talking anout balance and there’s like, a whole 2 posts about their thoughts on the rework.

#NewForums

It’s called “conversation” and is hardly restricted to this forum, as your sarcastic hashtag appears to imply.

Which leads to snowballing from early midgame on. The damage of that build scales with enemy hp unlike regular builds which rely on raw damage…

Your suggestion is based on Taka needing a rework.
However the blatant problem with taka is a universal problem with several heroes and specific items.

Aftershock, stormcrown and aegis.

Which is being discussed rather than the taka rework. If you rework taka then they will pull the same stuff with another hero. Or worse still do the same with taka.

We are discussing the spirit of the issue that exists which you tried to fix through rework.

I am sorry if you feel that that is off topic.

I did commend your efforts on the OP did I not?

1 Like

I’ll be honest.

Your proposed rework doesn’t achieve your goals of making Taka feel like a “proper” ninja.

The Ultimate seems easily evaded, very underwhelming. Also you didn’t specify the AOE range.

His A: Kaiten can occur how many times? 200?

His “fade” is the most confusing of all. in and out of combat? seriously… by definition, anytime he cloaks, he’s out of combat.

I play WP Taka. He feels like a ninja. I love playing WP Taka and taking on the world. I love it when 2 enemies think they got the upper hand and try to take me on… and i love it even more when a 3rd enemy thinks they can finish me off because i’m on low health…

By the mid to late game… they’ve learnt to stay the hell away from me… :grin:

I’m focused on the people who brought up ALPHA as the main point of their posts. There’s a certain point where you have to go and say ‘this is a little too off’.

Those are what make Taka good. Removing immunity from an ability with such a long animation on a squishy character will KILL him and the heal is fine

This is honestly a pretty well done rework. I like Taka’s current kit, but this is very creative. Great job on this! My only gri[e is the ultimate does not feel all too impactful

Fade is not too hard to understand actually. If you have not been fighting within a certain period when you use fade then the out of combat effect takes place. However, if you are in the middle of a fight and use fade, then the in combat effect takes place.

1 Like

Taka’s fine.
Buy Contraption if he’s hard to catch.

Most of Takas I know are nothing, and they’re less than that when they go CP.
Cp Taka is easier to kill than a WP Taka pls.

1 Like

1v1 Taka me, bruh

My CP vs your WP