PROJECT 2019 Event

Some new missions with some cool rewards have appeared!

(Looks like a tie-in to the new Lux comic books :sparkler:)

1 Like

New Patch which means Pantheon Rework is out!!!

Though a bunch of people are saying he’s slightly weaker than the current top and jungle heros.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen 2 Pantheons so far – both on my team and both wrecked the enemy! He looks good to me, at least! (Disclaimer: I have no idea how to play him :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

Maybe its time to learn :smirk:

1 Like

He is decent currently + cool background story of the rework… if only VG… yeaaah

Just found all the League comic books are free to read online!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

MAH DUDES! I JUST GOT MY FIRST PENTAKILL!

Neeko cast magic on you! Shoom shoom!

I love this little Oovi-Kat!

2 Likes

The PBE got the new cycle and Elderwood Ahri looks… :flushed:

2 Likes

That will be an insta-buy for me: Ahri best girl fox spirit :heart:

1 Like

Idk why but I like this skin more than KDA…

Maybe its the nice coordination of the color palace along with the flower particles

1 Like

Omg … I’m in love … :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Loot

I’m somewhat behind at this point … just over 1/3 of the way to my goal with just under 1/2 of the event remaining. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make up some ground this weekend – we’re going to fire up my daughter’s new PC and give it a workout!

So we’ve got my daughter’s PC in a playable state (using onboard video and a borrowed monitor, keyboard, and mouse) — all three of us have been playing League all weekend together!

3 Likes

Dang, you’re really flexing on all us broke people with that windows installation screen

definitely not through the setup itself

1 Like

Lol … btw, this is the second PC I’ve built where I’ve installed Win 10 Pro from USB, and I’ll never do it any other way again – less than 20 minutes in each instance.

2 Likes

So last night was a good one in League! Hit an honor checkpoint AND level 30! :opaf:

3 Likes

Got my second penta ever just now, this time with the lovely daughter of the Void herself …

1 Like

week%204

Current status, with about a week to go in the event … looks like I’ll have to buy some tokens if I want the Irelia skin (which I do!) :money_with_wings:

And here she comes! :heart_eyes: Servers are down for patch deployment even as I post this!

All the skins in 9.17

All the chromas in 9.17

2 Likes

God the two tone tails on the Ahri skins are so nice. And Varus has the best skin out of the infernal line :eyes: