Please God can we please get an ICE MAGE PLEASE!

I hate magnus he just lame as hell to me, I like Reim but jesus he does not feel like an ice mage at all …

I just want an ice who has can get close and CC slow and stun With aoe the size of Samuel B or adagio ult I’m not talking super op just a mage who control a very large area and is somewhat tanky because he/she is slow also I think their damage should spike with a passive proc And u should be able to tell and it should not proc again for 45 sec or something I’m just throwing ideas …

I’m tired of these lame heroes last hero that was not lame IMO was anka I like inara she just meh to me

Anyone else agree ? Ice is slow/fast,Very Strong, very area heavy very slow and stun type stuff

most of that feat is available on reim… and if you say that reim doesn’t feel like mage, then… (u know what i mean…)

7 Likes

Reim and Celeste on ice

8 Likes

I think you want a mix of reim and baptiste

I heard you liked Ice Heroes

Here is an Ice Hero

1 Like

You just described Reim.

Like it feels like you wan’t Reim, but less interesting and unique of a pick.

Reim is weak his B need you to be point Mf blank basically not to mention u have to get over there near them pray they don’t have crit built lol his ultimate is cool ig it should be a wide aoe long freeze or a defense/damage buff

I like the B ability wide aoe that slows …I don’t understand the point of the A and ult

Just cuz he is weak doesn’t mean he isn’t an ice mage. Another ice mage would feel too redundant. Besides, we have 2 amazing ice skins rn.

2 Likes

Glacier Glaive says hi btw …

2 Likes

Funny thing is im 2 tricking reim and bepis

you said that you want an ice mage : “who can get close and CC slow and aoe stun, also, somewhat tanky because he/she is slow “ …

you… got… reim…

Yeah me too but I do play them roam too , especially roam baptiste he is fun to play .

They should just let Reim be broken for patch so atleast people remember that hes a hero and not just a portrait on the hero page.

Let Reim have crazy FH generation that lets him be tankier than a roamer :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes