Pc & vg omg

it is laggy. very laggy. But being in the SEA of lag, Samuel works because he doesn’t rely heavily on Auto Attacks and stutter stepping like other heroes.

it’s well known that the lower your ping, the easier it is to stutter step.

Anyway, even with the lag, I can safely predict where my DD is going and where my MV’s are going to land, even when i hit lag spikes constantly.

I’m talking all types of lag. server lag, processing lag - animation frame drops and everything inbetween. Teleporting ( packet loss) and re-appearing where the server says your hero is suppose to be. I can handle it all playing Samuel.

Even the dreaded invisible DD bug where the animation just stands still. I know where my DD really is and follow it with calculated prediction.

I meant FPS drops, not latency. It’s pretty hard sometimes. And also screen freezes all the time.

1 Like

yeah I get FPS drops as well. I run VG on minimum specs hardware. i only got 1gb of ram and 1.3ghz processing power.

Samuel’s MV range is sometimes beyond the screen depending on the angle that the fight is occuring. and it happens quite frequently.

The PC version with the extra view would help so much.

Ah, for me his A is always in range of the screen. Though I gotta say after playing on PC when I tried my tablet I felt like I’m playing fully zoomed in and I felt very uncomfortable.

Samuel’s A actually has an invisible range that is beyond the visible part of the MV. if you find that it’s “always in range”… you’re not utilizing the maximum range it can go to.

Many abilities do. I’m saying it is in my screen.

really? omg. what screen is that. i want it.

i get so sick of Map Panning at the most cruicial moments.

I have Nexus 7. Don’t really know much about screens haha.

My specs are much much higher and to not have fps drops I have to run on low which I refuse.

On low the game is ugly as hell.

The promise that 5v5 would run as well as 3v3 wasn’t kept at all. I used to run 3v3 on high and now get low as reccomended settings…

1 Like

yeah i also tried running on medium and low. the rate of FPS drops is literally the same. So yeah, I agree with you.

Not only is it ugly and not worth it… it actually makes zero difference.

edit: on reflection, I remember all that pixelation actually made me MISS more shots. So umm… it makes zero difference and makes it worse.

1 Like

Might try running it on my Mac when I get back.

Can’t play the game on my phone cause I hate the small screen…

The perf hit is big. Also the battery drain that follows the more allocated resources.

Funny my 1080 runs this just fine at 60 FPS no problem.

Don’t see why this would be a particularly challenging title for a modern PC, not if integrated mobile chips manage it a dedicated graphics card should smash it!

That’s not even a remotely fair comparison – the Nvidia 1080 is a high end dedicated GPU, and most Android devices are sorely lacking in the graphics department:

https://browser.geekbench.com/android-benchmarks

Compare those to the performance of iOS devices, which with the A11 chip actually are approaching the graphics performance of dedicated GPUs like the Nvidia GTX series:

https://browser.geekbench.com/ios-benchmarks

Note: click the “mult-core” tab on the above links to see top end performance – which would apply to a game like VG.

Perhaps I’ve misunderstood but are people complaining that low end graphics cards can’t run decent frame rates? Or are the referring to handheld devices (comments re jumping around a bit), it’s not clear.

I’d be incredible suprised if older graphic cards can’t handle VG, hell I used to play WoW craft n an integrated CPU with no dedicated graphics and got playable FPS.