Ok here's the thread to name out all problems which hold Vainglory back to become the best mobile MOBA

I do think his late game is a bit to strong and his early is a bit to weak. We will be equalizing them a bit more someday.

2 Likes

Yes but most would have to worry about an enemy sneak attacking them

Kensei does not? Couldnt Rona jump over the wall? Joule has a jump. Glaive has a jump, Grumpjaw etc. >_<

They can sneak attack blackclaw but not easily go after kensei first with him gaining fortified health from armor

Wow sorry about this necro I just keep seeing the thread on my suggested list! Necro post blurred.

Only thing I’ve noticed is more of a design flaw than a buff/nerf thing but a lot of these new heroes really lack any sort of impact feeling with their moves. Like, when I land a Kestrel arrow or Alpha dash or something I can sort of just KNOW. With Ken/Kinetic I don’t feel the OOMPH in the skillshots, and it’s just got me a bit lost. The damage is pretty clear but there’s just no feeling.

Even Skaarf has a little explodey effect with his fireball when it hits. Kinetic has a similar skill shot particle and it doesn’t have that sound or visual.

Balance wise I haven’t messed with the patch much, but I do still see a lot of familiar faces that haven’t lost any of their previous power (Alpha/Lyra are still absolutely insane for 5v5) and the same missing faces (Lorelai doing things WHEN?)

Also my old guild told me to tell you to make Reverse Taka (A huge fox carrying Taka around on its back. Reverse of his rare skin.) Just a side note.

1 Like

@HipsterSkaarf Close this thread for me will ya? This has derailed quite a long time ago.