Oh Ho Ho. Lets talk about bugs in 4.6

So while the dev team upped their teaser previews and fixed a crucial bug in Tonys B, it doesn’t mean that everything works the way they want to. And thats ok.

To start off, you cant use the utility tab in Blitz Reloaded

And second, Adagio is now bugged. :potoo:

BUT

Its overdrive is 14 Empowered AAs ?!!?!

In-game the actual overdrive is 10 Empowered AAs

@Nightwalker59 Idk if you’re still here but can we get some confirmation if its a bug or the PNs were wrong.

5 Likes

14??? More to abuse…

Grumpjaw perk still says 7% damage reduction per stack and Silvernail B ability too has a visual bug which says it deals reduced damage to minions even tho it doesn’t now in practice mode.

1 Like

Also Xenotek was saying that Skaarfs A was bugged in damage. Meaning it was doing less damage than what it was supposed to.

But the patch just came out so I cant confirm his bug claim…

Bad! u little abuser smh

Yes - he was saying he felt Skaarf was weak this patch, despite his viewers stating he was untouched. Watching him play, I agree - it seemed Skaarf was not doing as much damage late game as I am used to.

Also, @Imanoob noticed that Kensei’s Epic talent did not have the nerfs implemented. Dang-it. I sent that with a screen shot to the support team.

Please, folks, with any of these concerns, rememer to submit a request at:
https://superevil.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hehe I already sent this thread to support and Im awaiting for a response from them tomorrow. :easter_happy_1:

Edit: I already got a response

What can I say? Abusing is my hobby!

I don’t know if it’s new or not but guild chat copies what was said after every match

LYRA CAN TELEPORT OFF THE MAP (wow)

3 Likes

WAIT REALLY??? PICTURE OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN? :flushed:
shook

2 Likes

Update on Adagio stack bug. It’s fine in game. 8 attacks only when i counted. Display is definitely messed up lol

adagio has a max of 10 empowered attacks you can’t get more (tested when echo was in the game)

It was on blitz reloaded but I assume its lag because I desync alot (hence the post I recently made) But If it happens again, Ill be prepared to ss.

Edit: Apparently there was a reddit post saying the same :neutral_face:

Good thing to know. @Lebatron already explained its a visual bug similar to the Cath perk glitch.

1 Like

Someone said in Reddit that some skillshots gets invisible for both teams.

i dont know if this is a bug but Ishtar spotlight cant be watched. (maybe there isnt a spotlight but the button is still there)

1 Like

Actually its not. I saw a post on reddit also saying it was broken. So I decided to test it again and its actually not a display glitch.

You just need to have enough attack speed to use all empowered attacks before the duration runs out.

4 Likes