Oh Ho Ho. Lets talk about bugs in 4.6

WOW. How is that missed? Xeno was right after all…

3 Likes

Hi guys! Thanks for putting this thread together. We did address several of these with yesterdays hotfix. Those that were not covered in the hotfix are on the radar and being worked on. Note on the utility tab in Blitz: Reloaded, this is intentional. I’d also like to to take just a small moment to point out that many times issues that make it to live were not necessarily “missed” during testing, one person can touch one thing in a far removed part of code that can ultimately effect things it was not intended to effect and this can sometimes happen at the very last minute and go undetected. We really do try our best to catch all the things and bring you the best game experience that we can. I appreciate you putting this thread together as well, so we can try to promptly address these issues :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

please can you fix the bug where you do not get the passive of minion’s foot if you buy it while you are dead :crying_cat_face: also hi nightwalker :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Hi!!! [waves enthusiastically] :blush:

8 Likes

Mission in the latest event says you have to WIN 2 pvp games as ringo or grace. I played 2 blitz games as ringo and lost both and completed the mission.

You did win in parallel universe :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for making a presence in this thread. We certainly appreciate it. The mods have created a positive space here to talk about your great game - be it both praise or criticism. The hot fix certainly addressed a few of the concerns raised here.

Why no utility tab for Blitz: Reloaded?

-Lebatron

3 Likes

I know this has been reported last patch but you can’t delete people from your friends list, once they get online they’re back on your friends list. Has to do when the friends list database migration thing, really annoying.