New series: "Each Vainglory hero and/or its mains described in 1 or more sentence." Free-for-All (NSFW)

1st hero: Alpha.
“I’ve been reported of being too OP for the last 4 patches and my face has been on the ban phase since 2.9.”

2 Likes

Lyra: wAIT I CAN USE MY SIGIL FOR HEALING??

“I’m categorised as a support and I still got myself blown up faster than a SAW without defense”

1 Like

said Saw recommends: item- Fountain

SAW: “There is no point in this game that I don’t need healing”.

1 Like

SAW: “guess I’ll do it myself you useless roams git fountin”

1 Like

That’s why we have SAWport kids

2 Likes

“Look at me I’m carrying the team”
-Ringo/Petal/Celeste, right before he/she gets smashed by the Krul/Alpha/Taka who came out of the bushes he/she was responsible for putting vision in

Celeste: “I’ve got myself a damaging Scout Cam every 1.2s but I still got myself freaking killed by a Taka 4m away.”

Lorelai: “Nobody picks me. Nobody likes me.”

Actually: “My win rate is one of the highest in Vainglory and my teammates will still ping at me for not playing Ardan or Lyra”

1 Like

Phinn: “I’ve not hooked anyone in over 3 seasons.”

7 Likes

Another: “I’m just a Breaking Point and Dragon’s Eye stack bank for the enemy team”

Tony" You f###ing a##holes, go flying"

1 Like

Tony: “I always win in a fisting competition”

2 Likes

Skaarf: No matter what the enemy Skaarf does I still feel like they’re a smug motherf___er.

Second sentence is cheating but DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE!

Lorelai: I wish I could actually do things but my only real power is doing a bit of crystal damage on autos.

Churnwalker: Wait, he still exists???

CP Taka: It’s sad is I can go Stormcrown Aftershock and assassinate better than Shatterglass Broken Myth.

WP Taka: Remember when I was an assassin?

Krul: CRAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN THESE WOUUUUUNDS THEY WILLLLLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLL

Vox: Wait, I have an ult???

Varya: That person who threw pens in high school while shouting LIGHTNING BOLT

Ardan: JUST BECAUSE I SHIELDED YOU DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO BACK IN WITH 10% HEALTH!

Rona: LET’S BEYBLAAAAAAAAADE!

Koshka: “I’m sorry, I thought this was an anime game for a minute!”

Celeste: “I’m only good until sustained damage dealers fall out of the meta!”

Skye: HIIIIIIIGHWAY TOOOOOO THE DANGER ZONE!

Baron: “You can be my wingman any time ;D”

Alpha: “Everyone says I’m just now OP but I have literally never been a bad pick.”

Kestrel: I came here to be a glass cannon and I’m all out of cannon.

Idris: Remember when hybrid Idris was doable?

Me neither.

Phinn: Raid Boss should be my passive, then I could actually survive a teamfight.

Ringo: I don’t know if they want me to build crystal or not, really.

Catherine: When your Epic is better than your Legendary things are just sad.

Winter War is fetish fuel tho :ok_hand:

Samuel: Just SPAM EVERYTHING and hope they die!

Petal: Remember when I wasn’t a potat- oh wait…

Tony: Someone please make a Silver Scrapes montage of every missed Tony ult I’ve done trying to learn this guy.

Adagio: WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

Reza: Yeah, they really need to nerf aftershock so melee burst mages burst with abilities over autotattacks…

Glaive: I don’t CARE that your health bar is massive BUY SOME DEFENSE!

Grace: Look at me; I’m the jungler now.

Grumpjaw: Can he please just be a frigging support really come on SEMC

Lance: If you see someone playing him they’re either amazing at him or just want to show off their frigging Golden Netherknight skin.

I’m definitely not bitter I didn’t get one.

Gwen: She’s now handed to every newbie along with a free skin; bye-bye Gwen main credibility!

Blackfeather: SEE, A BURST MAGE THAT USES ABILITIES >:l

Baptiste: I don’t get his aesthetic; is he like an undead Mariachi band member?

Flicker: Any time I play him I listen to a playlist of Pink Guy songs to remind me how horrible of a person I am.

Joule: I’MA FIRIN MAH- dead meme.

Ozo: The person playing either has the IQ of a monkey or has a PHD.

Reim: Pubstomper, 1v3 king, what more can you ask for?

Lyra: FINALLY THEY MADE HER ULT+BULWARK GOOD!

Saw: I have transcended this human form and BECOME the turret.

I believe that’s everyone. Yell at me if I forgot someone.

5 Likes

Idris"Vroom Vroom, WTH GET OFF MY BACK!"

1 Like

Adagio: "I’m essentially a more damaging, less healing version of Lyra."
Ardan: "I’m a god in every gamemode."
Baron: "Till this day, nobody believes that I was able to secure a Triple Kill with my Ion Cannon."
Baptiste: "My magic jar of piss can deal more damage than a grenade from Baron."
Blackfeather: "Till this day I’m still grieving over the loss of my Rose trail."
Catherine: "I’m able to deflect the damage of every ability of this game because f u."
Celeste: "My A ability can be spammed harder than shitposts on VG Reddit forums without mods"
Churnwalker: "The CP ratio of my B and ultimate is a f-ing joke."
Flicker: "I’m essentially a John Cena copypasta shitpost from 2015."
Glaive: “I’m able to knock every enemy away from my teammates and my carry will still f-ing die trying to 1v5.”

2 Likes

switch Adagio and Samuel and you’re spot on.

(+ you forgot Fortress)

1 Like

Vox: keep trying, I will never go away

1 Like