New series: "Each Vainglory hero and/or its mains described in 1 or more sentence." Free-for-All (NSFW)

Sky " Pew pew pew boom shit ta…"

1 Like

No it’s “wAIT MY SIGIL GIVES A SPEED BOOST??”

1 Like

CRYING. AGAIN.

you’ve made me want to play Adagio again

3 Likes

*proceeds to boost ONLY herself, launching into the enemies leaving the carry behind and dying instantly *

2 Likes

I have so much to say to this…

first I didn’t know about the Gwen thing? well there goes my return to her.

Hybrid Idris IS doable; it’s basically CP but with a Spellsword

Grumpjaw so tru

SAW also so tru

Joule’s ult should be renamed to “Big Red Anal Penetration”, at least for CP Joule

AND I’M STILL CRYING AT ADAGIO

1 Like

or waiting until AFTER you’ve left the ring to pop it when running from an enemy

Adagio: If you don’t stand near the minions I’m gonna heal myself instead.
Alpha: I can beat everyone by spamming one button, if I reboot before I can use my ult the enemies are hacking.
Ardan: I can’t remember what color my base skin is.
Baron: I either fire my ult at myself thinking enemies are gonna dive me or I shoot it at a turret.
Baptiste: You underestimate my damage until I hit you with an 1000 damage A.
Blackfeather: Sometimes I still miss Rose Trail and the rest of the interesting parts of my kit.
Catherine: Echo requires a buff.
Celeste: My ult arrives to the fight 3 years late when not point blank.
Churnwalker: I help win fights by hooking everyone then walking around doing nothing else.
Flicker: I like to use my ult at the most random times.
Fortress: Slow down and let me run alongside you, please!
Glaive: The health changes were unfair and should be reverted.
Gwen: Trust me, I was aiming for the backline support.
Grace: What is a Holy Shield?
Grumpjaw: No one has blocked my ult yet.
Idris: If you have a ranged basic attack, I will attack on site every single time.
Joule: My damage numbers are through the roof but barely anyone plays me.
Koshka: ÒwÓ
Kestrel: If you see me, it’s too late for you, or me, depends.
Krul: My sword never hits the intended target.
Lorelai: I’m not leaving my blue circle, I don’t care what you do.
Lance: Impaled, slammed into wall, sliced through, good luck dealing with that 100 damage!
Lyra: My ultimate gives allies another reason to get annoyed at me.
Ozo: If my ult gets blocked, I die, if it doesn’t get blocked, I still die.
Phinn: Slows speed me up.
Petal: If Fortress gets five, why can’t I?
Ringo: I ping a smiley face every time my ult kills someone.
Reza: When SEMC announce anything I complain that I don’t yet have a spotlight.
Reim: I’ve played Reim for 7 games in a row and no one has tried to kite me yet.
Rona: Spin to win.
Samuel: I have the most predictable movement pattern but everyone still gets slaughtered by me.
Skye: My A ability name is ironic when I accidentally fire it in the opposite direction most of the time.
SAW: What do you mean 4 supports isn’t going to work?
Skaarf: WP SAW uses his ult more than me.
Tony: Why do I need to pay 500 glory per week to unlock my B ability on all heroes?
Taka: I call it the ‘Taxi’ combo, we all use it, but it works.
Varya: (See Flicker)
Vox: I can’t remember the last time me and my dad were bad picks.

3 Likes

Lorelai"No one loves me anymore"

1 Like

Ok:
Alpha: "I can shrug off 4 ultimates and get back up through sheer f-ing willpower."
Gwen: "My ass is THICC AF and so is my damage."
Grace: "My stun is even harder to land than to try using a microwave to play Vainglory"
Flicker: "Half of the match, my teammates will run away right when I use my ultimates. The other half is spent staying in a bush trying to steal a Blackclaw."
Grumpjaw: "With one change (not spitting out the target when being CCed), I’m back to be the destroyer of worlds."
Idris: “I can divert Ringo’s ultimate into the weakest teammate imaginable”.
Joule: "I can shred the entire enemy team with a single ultimate charge but only FlashX ever plays me."
Koshka: "I love Phinn so I always ult on Phinn."
Kestrel: "I always land my ultimate on the Blackclaw but the damage of it is just enough to pull the health of the Blackclaw to 1HP so that it can be finished off by the enemy with a single basic attack."
Krul: "Sometimes, my ult hits the intended target when it clearly misses. Sometimes, it’s the opposite."
Lorelai: "I love my blue jizz."
Lance: "I still get myself lit up like a Roman candle whenever I Impale an enemy."
Ozo: "I manage to Acrobounce into the stupidest place imaginable and get myself f-ing killed."
Phinn: "99% of the time, I’ll be a useless piece o’ shit. Even in the other 1%, I’ll still be a useless piece o’ shit."
Petal: "I’m a normal plant but because my seeds look like potatoes, they call me potatoes."
Ringo: "Somehow, my stupidest ult will still get a kill."
Reza: “Even a non-existent hero gets a spotlight before me. Sad reacts only. Press F to pay respect for my spotlight.”

Toe Knee: “People laugh at me when I go CP until the late game rolls around” "No u (A C E D)"
Adagio: "Wait I can heal minions to make my laner hate themselves?"
Alpha: "HEY GUYS LET’S GO TO THE ENEMY JUNGLE AT LEVEL 2 WE GOT THIS"
Ardan: "I ruin brawls and save my overextending teammates :)"
Baptiste: "Hold up guys go do your thing lemme just solo [Insert dragon name here] real quick"
Baron: "I may not be in the fight, but I am still in the fight"
BF: "What do you mean I can’t jump into the enemy team and survive and win the 1v5?"
Cath: "I have the defense of a thousand Ardans when my B is up then I’m about as tanky as a Fortress in the early game"
Celeste: "Thanks for weakening Blackclaw for me"
Churnwalker: "No you stay here"
Flicc: "You better pray you have dash abilities"
Fort: "TOGETHER WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO! YOU ARE NEXT TO ME AND I’M NEXT TO YOU! PUSH ME ON THROUGH UNTIL THE BATTLES WOOOON!"
Glaive: "Yes I like ping pong"
Grace: "You are all below me. I’m the best Grace in NA REEEEEE"
GrumpJaw: Twerks on your corpse
Gwen: "YOU’RE TOO SLOOOW"
Idris: "I am skillful but at the same time really easy to play"
Joule: "IMA FIRIN’ MY LAZAR BWAAAAAA [Old memes yay]"
Kestrel: "Where’s my Faze invite?"
Koshka: "I’m fast as fuck BOIIIII"
Krul: Enemy face checks "Omae wa mo…shinderu"
Lance: "I’m not really that hard to play everyone just sucks at aiming .-."
Lorelai: "I am actually pretty gud everyone just sucks at taking advantage of my abilities .-."
Lyra: "What do you mean I can leave a sigil before recalling from my partner’s lane?"
Ozo: "OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO OZO"
Patel: "Auto attacking takes too much work so I have 3 munions do it for me"
Phinn: "I will either be a potato or make plays that will have pros cream their pants"
Reim: "If you can kill me, try, if you can’t…A C E D"
Reza: "Where’s my spotlight?"
Rigo: "It’s nerf or nothin’"
Rona: "SPIN TO WIN! TILL YOU DIE! 'TILL THE LIGHT DIES IN YOUR EEEYES! SPIN TO WIN! TAKE IT ALL! KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL YOU FAAALL!"
Sam: "I listen to emo music and cream my pants when I see XenoTek in my team"
SAW: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOVE AROUND? ME PUSH TURRET! ME JUST SHOOT! RETREAT IS FOR LOSERS!!!"
Skaarf: "If I hit u with my A once early on and you’re in range for AA’s, you’re gonna have a bad time"
Skye: "Everyone thinks I suck right now, but I am lowkey pretty op rn…"
Tako: "I am an expert at mobility. You will never be able to catch me. I am the fast"
Varya: "What do you mean I have to combo my abilities together?"
Vox: “I am always meta. Unless my base WP goes down to 10 I am not leaving any time soon”

1 Like

SAW: “The key to a perfect win rate is to blast the Soviet National Anthem Earrape on repeat for your teammates.”

1 Like

“I’m Saitama on steroids.”

“I’m Saitama on meth.”

1 Like

Why make a spotlight for a hero that doesn’t exist?

2 Likes

who is reza ???

1 Like

I’ve already said this matey…

“hhhh” -ACED-

1 Like

What an absolutely unnecessary response. The “Reza doesn’t exist” joke has been going on for quite some time, outside of this thread, outside of this forum.

1 Like

I am confused… who are you talking about?

1 Like

Fair point, I keep seeing these letters in succession but I can’t quite put it together. Maybe it’s borrowed from another language? Is it a recent addition into the English dictionary, and I’m just unaware? Have I become senile?

1 Like

رض

This makes just as much sense…

If only I could read Arabic

1 Like