New Lyra Skin! I LIKE IT!

[Mod edit: placed images into gallery format]

9 Likes

I saw someone on twitter calling her lorelyra… :haha: made my night

5 Likes

Here’s the video for those who don’t want to bother with Twitter.

6 Likes

OMGGGGGGGGG @TadashiN, QUEEN HAS A NEW SKIN!!!

Im legit about to die of excitement

5 Likes

I SJDNDJDNDJDND I SAW IT ON TWITTER AND I HAD TO COME HERE SHSBSJSJSJS I SCREAMED. I BREATHE DJDNDNDNDNDN I … help my queen has come back

1 Like

Lyra and lorelai… SMEC SOLD MY WIG THIS TIME. They truely did

Im ACTUALLY surprised from this skin since it wasnt leaked by Popcorn.

And Lyra looks soOoOoOoo stunning :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Im bout to duoq with Carry lyra and Captain lorelai every match next patch :sleepy:

6 Likes

The skin is cool and everything and others were revealed but I’m here wondering if we’re getting a new hero or this patch will break the cycle. The lack of teasers is kinda scaring me.

Well, they teased too early the last few patches, leading to a stretch between each teaser.

I prefer this format where we get teasers everyday or nearly that much for one or two weeks before a patch is due to drop.

We still got8 days before the Season turns, so we have like possibly one more day for another skin (or skinsl teaser that could be the duplicate three for the Battle Pass, three days for the new hero if any, and 3 to 4 days for other things. I always reserve the day before the patch is to drop to be the patch notes day, so we have 3 to 4 days of other content to fill.

1 Like

I’m not really liking the green outline on her A.

3 Likes

Yeah I think it’s weird , I don’t remember if they ever released skins for different roams in one patch , and related skins , I remember people suggested that Lorelai pools can teleport her from pool to pool , and in Lyra skin she teleports from a bubble to bubble hmmmmm , inspiration ? .

Lyra gets a Lorelai skin i guess

3 Likes

Those are actually some really beautiful looking effects.

Also are we assuming no new hero this patch, or yet to be announced?

1 Like

You’re right but still I don’t usually pay attention to dates related to days left so I don’t know. I’m really hoping they don’t skip a hero this patch though.

Love it, have to have it. :smile:

1 Like

Why is it scary that we aren’t getting a new hero? back in the day we got 2 every 3 patches at most.

honestly hope we don’t get a new hero. SEMC used to release new heroes 2 out of 3 updates, which gave the one update with a more stable meta to balance out the recent additions. Ylva and Sen Fang could definitely use some tuning, and there are older heroes who also need some work to modernize them.

1 Like

I think this skin has the most gorgeous effects in-game hands down. The hero that got it was Lyra and I don’t seem to mind. Lyra and Lorelai getting skins… looks like I’m really spending money on this game once again

2 Likes

i hope the basic attacks are as nice as the dear diary ones

Umm because I want a new hero lol?

1 Like