New Lyra Skin! I LIKE IT!

I totally agree, I wqs just wondering,as we haven’t had a patch without a new hero in a while

Weeell, now as they try to compete with lol and dota 2, they defo need more heroes. /sarcasm

Was this skin ever leaked though? Considering the way this skin is looking Lorelai might be an Epic.

We got the splash art.

3 Likes

Agree, would had be better to be blue… and even better if it had similar effect to the B wall - insane… sadly it’s the standard A. Otherwise the skin is $$$

That’s for gameplay reasons. It differentiates between ally and enemy. Isn’t part of the skin’s effects on its own. Enemy Lyra would have that in red.

3 Likes

They can easily do the blue one for you/Lyra from your team and color the enemy one in red with the same cool effect as the B wall.

That’s for clarity and a standard I think. The only ability like that I can think of that’s not green/red is T3 Ardan gauntlet and it’s one terribly presented ability.

1 Like

I don’t like the outline. Could give less f about colour.
It’s just sad to see how one part of a skin can make someone care less about it.

1 Like

You might not like it but it’s there for gameplay reasons lol. It’s not getting removed and for good reason.

realising it should be enchantress

1 Like

What have you done?!?!?!?

I can’t unsee it :face_vomiting:

those who have question about the green outline, I think I have an answer for you guys.
from a UXD (user experience designer) stand point. This is because of the color contrast ratio standard that they are trying to meet.

• bragging * this is a part of my job, and my users are doctors, nurses. So a lot more critical than gamers :slight_smile:

My wild guess:
Ally’s positive affect will have this green outline.
Enemy’s negative affect will have the red outline, not sure how bright it is.
So this is not a part of her skin design but will be the standard in the whole game, on every hero. Remember they talked about changing the color contrast a few weeks ago? Yeah I think this is a part of it.

Most of us are lucky that we can see colors well, but there are some players who have bad eyes and but still want to play effectively.

1 Like

The splash art is gorgeous, but I wish it didn’t have those margins on the sides. :nauseated_face: I would love to use it as a wallpaper, but the last time I could grab an image for a background was when there was still skin lore and they put the full art at the top of the page.

Have you checked out this thread?

BTW, I just checked – SEMC haven’t yet provided the full splash art. But we’ll add it to that thread when it’s available!

1 Like

I haven’t, thank you :open_mouth:

2 Likes