My Carry Tier List(Mid Lane SOLOQ)in Patch 3.4 (EDITED for more accuracy)

There is no denying a decent CP Baron is annoying, and if you’ve drafted badly and are unable to dive him he can and will snowball a game. Having said that assuming you’ve drafted correctly you simply have to wait out his B, as soon as it’s used he’s dead, there is no escaping for him.

Exactly. Besides he’s easily dodged and the chance of snowballing with his early isn’t very high.

Probably the CP Baron discussion should be put down now, I’ll just remove him from my tier list.

Everyone happy now?

He is bloody annoying, I’ll give them that, it’s not always possible to dodge those mortars but 1v1 with boots it’s not difficult.

I have played vs barons where he caused havoc but that’s because people weren’t targeting him, which is a massive mistake. However if I’m the jungler I’ll dive him hard, chase him down, he usually build little to no defence (he has no choice given his need for items) so he goes down in seconds.

Yes if his opponents are disorganized they’ll suffer. That’s why he’s so dominant in lower tiers and next to useless in higher tiers. But that doesn’t make him strong pick. I believe his “ender of worlds” reputation in lower tiers is because people are afraid of his high-on-paper damage. I remember I used to shake during hard team fights and panic against some heroes. If you do that and don’t focus he’d be a threat probably.